PDA

View Full Version : MONEY BOMB: Buy Islands, Create New Country, And Elect Ron Paul

icon124
01-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Obviously we have the dumbest americans in this Divided States of Embarrassment...I mean Guilliani is still ahead (not by much tho) BUT FUCKING HUKCABEE????????? Why IS THEIR A GOD OUT THERE....someone Save me from what I am seeing now....how is america so so so so so stupid

dehydratedwater
01-08-2008, 09:57 PM
I am so down with this idea. Lets buy a fucking Island, and have RP as our leader. Ban religion in our constitution itself. Mandatory voting for everyone above 18. Libertarian education, no fucking complicated judicial laws, and right to challenge the authority (even the pres). I can't live with such dumbfucks for gods sake who cant be rational, selfless and honest for once in their lives!

oriolesfan
01-08-2008, 09:58 PM
hahahah thanks for the laugh

Antonius Stone
01-08-2008, 09:59 PM
just steal Alaska. Fed Gov won't notice ;)

pkoury
Very funny title.

skinnyskittles1989
i'm ready

Wolf
01-08-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm down.

CountryRoads
01-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Yeah and then get invaded by President McCain or President Hillary? No thanks

Smiley Gladhands
01-08-2008, 10:02 PM
+1

QuesoPantera
01-08-2008, 10:02 PM
just steal Alaska. Fed Gov won't notice ;)

yeah, until they invade ANWAR...

911cartoon
01-08-2008, 10:04 PM
have yall looked into Celebration, Florida? google it.. disney people started their own community.. we could do this .. kinda like what NH is spost to be

ColdSoul
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
First let me say I have wanted to do this since before I knew Ron Paul.

Second let me say it's not really possible due to 2 reasons.

1. All Islands are part of some country, and the country that owns a Island will normally only let you lease or rent it, only a few country's let you "lease for life" like Fiji.

2. There is more to starting your own country than getting a Island and saying "i'm my own country". You have to get all the countries to accept that you are your own country.

If someone TRULY wants to do this I will be willing to contribute, but we will have to get the money to "make a island" either a floating one (like a boat) which is looking into being done by a few companies, or Island made of sand and rocks that is compacted so that you can build on it. Both are VERY expensive, but I bet for 20 Million we could get a better "floating island ship" but last I heard they were only down to 10,000 a square foot which is only 2000 square feet (not much).

icon124
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
Honestly guys I can't live in this country any longer with all of these brainwashed ppl...it saddens me so much to see this...NONE of these ppl running for president have any SUBSTANCE, and no one cares....WTF....I don't even really know what to say honestly....I just wish i was dumb so i could be like them and know nothing about this

jyakulis
01-08-2008, 10:08 PM
we can always move to the lakotah nation.

http://www.republicoflakotah.com/

Brutus
01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
"have RP as our leader. Ban religion in our constitution itself. Mandatory voting for everyone above 18. Libertarian education"

Hmm. Ron Paul the leader, but religion banned, So he'll lead in absentia. MANDATORY voting, not very libertarian.

However, I'm all in for buying an island. I've wanted to do that for about a decade.

Allen72289
01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
I think all RP supporters should find a country which has a low population and is a democracy.

Then we should move there in the masses, electing like minded officials to government, no???

Matt Collins
01-09-2008, 12:17 AM
CHECK THIS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Cindy
01-09-2008, 12:20 AM
We don't need no stinkin leaders.

BuddyRey
01-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Obviously we have the dumbest americans in this Divided States of Embarrassment...I mean Guilliani is still ahead (not by much tho) BUT FUCKING HUKCABEE????????? Why IS THEIR A GOD OUT THERE....someone Save me from what I am seeing now....how is america so so so so so stupid

NOW you're talking!!!!!!!!!! :D

With the 20,000,000 dollars we wasted trying to save this sorry-ass country, we could have started our own, and unanimously elected RP our President/Prime Minister/whatever.

kojirodensetsu
01-09-2008, 12:24 AM
We should create an underwater city like in the game BioShock. Except without all the psychotic murderers.

persian_x
01-09-2008, 12:25 AM
You want a country so that Rothschild can come in and install its central bank?

No thanks lol

RPFTW!
01-09-2008, 12:26 AM
canada is pretty much up for grabs, no one cares about canada and they won't defend themselves

Basilieus
01-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Yeah and then get invaded by President McCain or President Hillary? No thanks

THIS.... IS..... PAULVILLE!

thisisgiparti
01-09-2008, 12:28 AM
we can always move to the lakotah nation.

I don't think the Indians want an old white dude ruling them. how about nova scotia?

persian_x
canada is pretty much up for grabs, no one cares about canada and they won't defend themselves

I am Canadian. We are owned by Great Queen of Britain and the royal Rockefellers.
Nice try :o

EvilEngineer
Well I am an Ocean Engineer, one of my dreams has been to build an offshore / underwater colony. I'd be happy to talk over designs with anyone.

MGreen
01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
I know this is mostly a joke, but this is how the world should work. A group of people should be able to find and settle a piece of land and create the society they want.

If only the world wasn't so damn populated. Space colonization can't come soon enough.

icon124
01-09-2008, 12:33 AM
I know this is mostly a joke, but this is how the world should work. A group of people should be able to find and settle a piece of land and create the society they want.

If only the world wasn't so damn populated. Space colonization can't come soon enough.

ah, yes. That's what I'm looking forward to. Hopefully being able to live on a ENTIRE planet we could get there before the rest and begin our nation :)

Indy Vidual
01-09-2008, 12:34 AM
I think all RP supporters should find a country which has a low population and is a democracy.

Then we should move there in the masses, electing like minded officials to government, no???

Free State Project: New Hampshire just let us down :(

bolognium
01-09-2008, 12:35 AM
I don't know about an island but I'm thinking of moving to Switzerland..

Swmorgan77
01-09-2008, 12:36 AM
I am so down with this idea. Lets buy a fucking Island, and have RP as our leader. Ban religion in our constitution itself. Mandatory voting for everyone above 18. Libertarian education, no fucking complicated judicial laws, and right to challenge the authority (even the pres). I can't live with such dumbfucks for gods sake who cant be rational, selfless and honest for once in their lives!

No complex laws, just the common law and a forum for punishing crime (violation of natural right) and fraud.

I'm there.

Swmorgan77
01-09-2008, 12:39 AM

Good point. You know, on the internet like-minded people are able to converge together and build communities based on common interest and associations. Why shouldn't this trend expand to the physical world?

The problem is that a libertarian nation would attract so much business, colonization and commerce it would be subverted from within because of the economic incentives for doing so and to suppress the competition it would be to the power structures and markets of the other imperial mercantile nations. It couldn't just be "left alone" because it would exceed every other country and cause a trend towards similar governments because others would want to emulate it and then...

Oh wait, that all already happened.

By the way, you do realize you could fit the entire population of the world inside the state of Texas and still have 100 sq. feet per person right?

There's plenty of room and resources for much more population, its just that we have global beurocracies controlling vast areas of land and making them off limits to free human use and expansion.

trey4sports
01-09-2008, 12:41 AM
badass, no war on drugs right guys? politics based on a libertarian ideology. we would become the superpower of the globe probably ushering in the full0fledged information revolution, you see, we are fighting a revolution right this very moment we are attempting to overthrow the status quo and its simple really. every democracy will kill itself from the inside once in a whiel. its neccessary for democracy to survive, its natural tendency to gain more fame power and money while in politics. but now we the tireless irate minority are fighting the status quo. not by taking millions of lives through physichal war but through an information war, because our modern society has evolved past physichal war in a means of overthrow

MGreen
01-09-2008, 12:45 AM
We could probably base our entire economy on growing hemp for the United States.

Then we can loan the money back to the US when they invade Syria.

Sweet deal.

Razmear
01-09-2008, 12:46 AM
Lakota Nation!!!

Here I come. I'm sure they would be willing to sell us some land in Nebraska to settle on.
In case you missed it, they declared independence from the US in December.

eb

nomad072
01-09-2008, 12:48 AM
You know, if this could actually be done i would seriously be 100% down. Is this even possible? haha

Paulbot_9876
01-09-2008, 12:51 AM
if we can steal this land from the indians,we can steal it back for the americans.....mwaahaahaahaaa

Paulbot_9876
01-09-2008, 12:53 AM
Lakota Nation!!!

Here I come. I'm sure they would be willing to sell us some land in Nebraska to settle on.

eb

and they welcomed who ever wanted to join them also.....i have a bit of indian blood in me i have to say......

american empire
01-09-2008, 12:57 AM

Ron Paul supporters are the funniest people on earth.....how the f@#$ did you find this ....I mean what were you searching for?

shaunish
01-09-2008, 12:58 AM
lets do it - im serious. ALL IN

gracebkr
01-09-2008, 12:59 AM

You had me until you banned religion. I am very religious and I will vote for Ron Paul. It is about the dumbed down masses. It is not about people's faith.

Antonius Stone
01-09-2008, 01:01 AM
Lakota Nation!!!

eb

if they legalize hemp/marijuana i'm down.

Razmear
01-09-2008, 01:03 AM
and they welcomed who ever wanted to join them also.....i have a bit of indian blood in me i have to say......

I'm seriously willing to move to Lakota Nation and surrender my citizenship should Ron Paul not be the next president.
If we could drive half the campaign money raised into developing a DrRonPaul Tribal society in a tax free country, we could have a stronger economy than the US in no time.

eb

Razmear
01-09-2008, 01:05 AM
http://ishgooda.org/oglala/1868.jpg

eb

JayDee
01-09-2008, 01:12 AM

1. All Islands are part of some country, and the country that owns a Island will normally only let you lease or rent it, only a few country's let you "lease for life" like Fiji.

2. There is more to starting your own country than getting a Island and saying "i'm my own country". You have to get all the countries to accept that you are your own country.

If someone TRULY wants to do this I will be willing to contribute, but we will have to get the money to "make a island" either a floating one (like a boat) which is looking into being done by a few companies, or Island made of sand and rocks that is compacted so that you can build on it. Both are VERY expensive, but I bet for 20 Million we could get a better "floating island ship" but last I heard they were only down to 10,000 a square foot which is only 2000 square feet (not much).

I posted this on dailypaul earlier as a joke..

Pykrete is a composite material made of approximately 14% sawdust and 86% water by weight then frozen. It has some interesting properties, notably its relatively slow melting rate due to low thermal conductivity, and its vastly improved strength and toughness over pure ice, actually closer to concrete, while still being able to float on water.

The plan is to build a massive floating iceberg of Pykrete with refrigeration piping to keep it frozen like the design of the WWII aircraft carrier the Habakkuk and build our own country free from central banks, war, and taxes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Habakkuk

Aright so I was watching the history channel and I think its awesome. lol

GunnyFreedom
01-09-2008, 01:32 AM

Uhm, you do know that if you 'banned religion' then you would make Ron Paul himself a criminal, right?

Razmear
01-09-2008, 01:42 AM
Uhm, you do know that if you 'banned religion' then you would make Ron Paul himself a criminal, right?

Banning religion is a dumb idea, but us banding together, declaring our independence, and forming our own nation based upon the Constitution is a great idea.

eb

ReallyNow
01-09-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm in for 5k

If only this were a reality.

GunnyFreedom
01-09-2008, 01:47 AM
Banning religion is a dumb idea, but us banding together, declaring our independence, and forming our own nation based upon the Constitution is a great idea.

eb

I'd like tht idea if it were possible -- although your plan and my plan may be compatible. I'm looking very hard at the Free State Wyoming group, which has a stronghold in the North East corner of Wyoming.

The only thing that gave me pause about FSW is...how did those ostensibly libertarian minded folk saddle themselves with such an ugly ugly primary process??????

Razmear
01-09-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm in for 5k

If only this were a reality.

The Lakota Nation is a reality and their accepting anyone who wants to come so long as they renounce their citizenship. I'd personally prefer to be on land than floating around the ocean (visions of Kevin Costner in Waterworld). If RP does not win I can no longer support with my taxes this corrupt government, so I'll be looking for alternatives.

eb

AceNZ
01-09-2008, 01:59 AM
Look on the bright side: when the economy collapses, at least they won't be able to blame RP, and his ideals still have a chance to take hold afterwards.

We should position ourselves to both benefit from the coming crash of the US economy, and to get ready to pick up the pieces afterwards politically and economically. This can't be more than a few years off.

If 5% of the country believes strongly enough in the principles that RP stands for that they were willing to take economic action based on what we know is coming, we should easily be able to dominate the financial and political landscape when the time comes. If runaway inflation hits, people could easily lose 99% of what they own. Stock, entire companies and real estate could all be available for pennies on the dollar.

Airborn
01-09-2008, 02:08 AM
If we all stick togeather if RP isn't elected, we could work on doing this, from within America? But we would have to be backed by ALOT of people wanting this. If Ron Paul isn't elected then we will need a true Revolution to take back America, if we care about our future.

AceNZ
01-09-2008, 02:14 AM
If we all stick togeather if RP isn't elected, we could work on doing this, from within America? But we would have to be backed by ALOT of people wanting this. If Ron Paul isn't elected then we will need a true Revolution to take back America, if we care about our future.

A true revolution requires the support of a majority. Otherwise, it's a quick trip to Guantanamo.

Better to beat them at their own game.

LiberalDemForRP
01-09-2008, 02:15 AM
For a thread with a humorous eye-catching title it actually sounds like you've thought quite a bit about this. Wow.

Mithridates
01-09-2008, 02:18 AM
Ron Paul supporters are the funniest people on earth.....how the f@#$ did you find this ....I mean what were you searching for?

Here's another place that almost became its own country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moresnet

Mithridates
01-09-2008, 02:19 AM
Then there's this one of course:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_%28independence_movement%29

LiberalDemForRP
01-09-2008, 02:25 AM
Quote:

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Richandler
01-09-2008, 02:26 AM
I think you should all just move to California and help get taxes down here.

Airborn
01-09-2008, 02:33 AM
A true revolution requires the support of a majority. Otherwise, it's a quick trip to Guantanamo.

Better to beat them at their own game.

In this day, Yes. Thats why I said work on it, and get alot of people backing it. And I'm not saying, Get your guns.. Unless it really had to come down to that(police state). I was talking about starting our own town in an unpopulated area for starters. I just know if something REAL doesn't change, America is screwed soon.

romeo2
01-09-2008, 02:38 AM
does the good doc have to be canadian born to run for president or whatever ruler they have up there. because if not, lets just run canada its just right there

jointhefightforfreedom
01-09-2008, 02:59 AM
You guys don't Have to go that far

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airborn
01-09-2008, 02:59 AM
Private Islands are not really that expensive, here is some for sale: http://www.privateislandsonline.com/

2.5 million we could do that, Who is with me? We could invite Ron Paul(and family) to help us set everything up, and become Our first President of Revolutionary Island by a landside! Haha Maybe I'm dreaming here..

I'm sure Huckabee would be begging to come along :)

helmuth_hubener
01-09-2008, 03:28 AM
I personally am very interested in this kind of thing. I own the books "How to start your Own Country" and "Uninabited Ocean Islands", to give you an idea (both available on Amazon, I think, now that Loompanics is out of business).

Making an artificial libertarian island is not a meritless idea. Nor is it new: http://web.archive.org/web/19961112200910/http://oceania.org/

Allen72289 suggests:

You are just one letter off. County. RP supporters should find a county. Less expensive, much less logistical problems, and, perhaps somewhat counter-intuitively, much more defensible from imperial aggression. Think about it. I am out here in Wyoming, having moved here in hopes of doing just exactly this. That was before the RP Revolution. Now, there are 90,000 Meetup members around the country. The question is, how many of them are so committed to freedom they would be willing to move? I have a few counties that would make excellent relocation targets and have very low populations. Around 500 R[evol]utionaries would be a good minimum number to work for. We could really do something with 500 people. If there are 5,000 people who want to do this, we could have a brute strength majority in our pick of any number of Western counties (we would want to do it in the West, I think, because the counties have more autonomy).

If you have any interest, objections, angry comments, etc., please reply! I am quite serious about wanting to do this. If we can raise millions of dollars in 24 hour periods, launch an entire RP Air Force, and any number of other remarkable things I could name, perhaps it is not too far-fetched to consider overwhelming a county and making it a haven for liberty.

american empire
01-09-2008, 03:49 AM
they don't call us wacky for no reason....and I love it.....being a doc I could set up the hospital with Ron delivering the babies....come on guys we wont need Ron as president ....its us....we already agree on his policies....

pikerz
01-09-2008, 03:50 AM
have yall looked into Celebration, Florida? google it.. disney people started their own community.. we could do this .. kinda like what NH is spost to be

Community building should be a long term goal for the freedom movement.

Federal laws make it difficult to build communities of like-minded people, but I think if we are creative we could pull it off anyway.

Razmear
01-09-2008, 04:00 AM
Federal laws make it difficult to build communities of like-minded people,

Again: Lakota Nation. An Independent nation thats a road trip away and their recruiting for citizens. No taxes, No Fed. And yes I'm serious about moving to Nebraska if things seem better in Lakota country.

eb

Airborn
01-09-2008, 04:21 AM
Again: Lakota Nation. An Independent nation thats a road trip away and their recruiting for citizens. No taxes, No Fed. And yes I'm serious about moving to Nebraska if things seem better in Lakota country.

eb

So it would be legal to move there and work and not pay taxes? Or would you have to end citizenship? And the question is would our government let us end our citizenship of the US to move there to work and not pay taxes. I understand the Lakota people can, but would our government really yet lots of their citizens move there? I would see them stepping in, in the future when more and more people move there.

Razmear
01-09-2008, 04:31 AM
So it would be legal to move there and work and not pay taxes? Or would you have to end citizenship? And the question is would our government let us end our citizenship of the US to move there to work and not pay taxes. I understand the Lakota people can, but would our government really yet lots of their citizens move there? I would see them stepping in, in the future when more and more people move there.

You would have to terminate your US citizenship and become a citizen of the Lakota Nation. They have publicly stated that all are welcome to join the nation.
I can see US GVT resistance against a mass migration, but a few thousand Ron Paul supporters shouldn't attract too much attention, they'd probably be glad to be rid of us.
If the US should get hostile towards the LN, then I have no problem volunteering for border patrol duty.

eb

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 04:35 AM

Stop insulting Americans ya creep. Americans are not stupid they are being cheated.

Americans will deal with the voting fraud and when they do you will be the one that is "stupid"... creep

Perpetual
01-09-2008, 04:37 AM
Too bad we're all against forceful intervention. There are a ton of tiny countries out there that are begging to be set free. $20 Million could buy an awful lot of mercenaries =D Not to mention I bet many of us are competant with firearms. . . What do you say we go "liberate" Equitorial Guinea? Margaret Thatcher's son tried it and got busted, but I've got a lucky feeling. .

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 04:39 AM

You peice of crap calling Americans dumb...you are all from the same place. Americans were cheated and they will show you who's dumb you moron

SeanEdwards
01-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Let's build an island in international waters.

Perpetual
01-09-2008, 04:45 AM
Since it hasn't been mention yet, Freedom Ship.

http://www.freedomship.com/

Airborn
01-09-2008, 04:46 AM
You would have to terminate your US citizenship and become a citizen of the Lakota Nation. They have publicly stated that all are welcome to join the nation.
I can see US GVT resistance against a mass migration, but a few thousand Ron Paul supporters shouldn't attract too much attention, they'd probably be glad to be rid of us.
If the US should get hostile towards the LN, then I have no problem volunteering for border patrol duty.

eb

Alright I'm going to look into it more. If RP is not elected, I'm going to be saving my money, to move. No way will I live here 8 years under a Hillary or Huckabee presidency.

Hardrock
01-09-2008, 04:47 AM
I don't know about an island but I'm thinking of moving to Switzerland..

Linden looks interesting.....

http://methernitha.com/English/english.htm

Don't think I haven't already thought about this..........
Just gotta learn the dialect!
Don't know what their taxes are like, but the electric rates can't be beat! (free)
No wars for like 500 years?

We need to adopt Switzerland's citizenship policies! ;):D
I thought I read somwhere they have a Austrian economic system???

:D

Razmear
01-09-2008, 04:50 AM
Alright I'm going to look into it more. If RP is not elected, I'm going to be saving my money, to move. No way will I live here 8 years under a Hillary or Huckabee presidency.

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 04:51 AM
Let's build an island in international waters.

Airborn
01-09-2008, 04:53 AM
Since it hasn't been mention yet, Freedom Ship.

http://www.freedomship.com/
you will still have to pay income tax if you work on the ship.

Airborn
01-09-2008, 04:56 AM

had the link already, thanks though

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 04:57 AM
:mad:Look at these aliens makin fun of Americans trying to encourage them to move to some little island. You are only making America stronger ya bunch of redcoats. America mark these usernames as enemies
:mad:

V4Vendetta
01-09-2008, 05:07 AM

Saw the title and I just had to post! I know what you mean.

a_european
01-09-2008, 05:10 AM
We don't need no stinkin leaders.

+1

If you start a "country" from the start, at least try to begin with a stateless society. Ron Paul still can be the leader of an islandwide defense agency to protect it. Of course, payment is voluntary. But I think he would rather start a hospital or a clinic.
It surprises me a little that people are crying for laws. I think natural law and courts systems are all that is needed. No victimless crimes.
Still some education to do I guess...

~River~
01-09-2008, 05:12 AM

These types of post are an embarassment to our movement. The mainstream media already labels us as conspirecy theorists and kooks....just what we need is for the media to ppick up on worthless posts like this and make us look even kookier....for the love of freedom just delete this junk and focus on helping spread the message of freedom.

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 05:16 AM
There are not any Americans left in this country? Did the founders want to move to an Island? No. They would rather fight and die on their soil. This is a pure anti-American thread supported by Anti-Americans

Misesean
01-09-2008, 05:20 AM

Why do you want a leader? RP wouldn't be happy with the banning of religion...and mandatory voting is a terrible idea!

Starwind
01-09-2008, 05:24 AM
I'm in.

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 05:26 AM
A thread full of foreigners posing as Americans

Note the usernames

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 05:27 AM
Why do you want a leader? RP wouldn't be happy with the banning of religion...and mandatory voting is a terrible idea!

ignored

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 05:28 AM
+1

If you start a "country" from the start, at least try to begin with a stateless society. Ron Paul still can be the leader of an islandwide defense agency to protect it. Of course, payment is voluntary. But I think he would rather start a hospital or a clinic.
It surprises me a little that people are crying for laws. I think natural law and courts systems are all that is needed. No victimless crimes.
Still some education to do I guess...

ignored

GHoeberX
01-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Count me in! I want to join the new state

Misesean
01-09-2008, 05:32 AM
I'd personally prefer to be on land than floating around the ocean (visions of Kevin Costner in Waterworld).

A floating "island" would be cool...

(Tie a bunch a ships together like in Snow Crash, or sail around doing business like the magazine in Tatja Grimm's World :))

See http://seastead.org

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 05:32 AM
Saw the title and I just had to post! I know what you mean.

Never agree with someone who calls your fellow countrymen "stupid" after they've been cheated by a ruthless, gargantuan establishment.

Misesean
01-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Here's another place that almost became its own country:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moresnet

Here's one that did: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hutt_River_Province_Principality

Airborn
01-09-2008, 05:38 AM
There are not any Americans left in this country? Did the founders want to move to an Island? No. They would rather fight and die on their soil. This is a pure anti-American thread supported by Anti-Americans

Problem is too many Americans just don't care anymore. They could care less if America turned into a tyranny state. As long as they have their security and government programs.

Don't get me wrong America is Great, but the state we are in now isn't. We can't do nothing if mainstream america doesn't even care, but keep trying to wake people up till it's too late. I don't want to be a slave to this system anymore.

dunno about the island, but It would be great to start a like-minded town somewhere.

Electric Church
01-09-2008, 05:48 AM
Problem is too many Americans just don't care anymore.

That's what you want them to believe....you moles are here enjoying your deibold victory and now you want the Americans to lie down, roll over and take it up the rear.

Well that aint gonna happen. As i said. That sign with the 30ft pole can be used for multiple purposes.

tttar
01-09-2008, 05:52 AM

Here's the last attempt at this I know of:

http://oceania.org/

There's no need to ban religion. That would go against freedom of speech/conscience.

I also don't believe in mandatory voting. I think it should go in the other direction - if you can't pass a basic test on the Constitution, you can't vote.

We're in such a mess because too many idiots simply "vote their feelings".

SeanEdwards
01-09-2008, 06:18 AM
That's what you want them to believe....you moles are here enjoying your deibold victory and now you want the Americans to lie down, roll over and take it up the rear.

Well that aint gonna happen. As i said. That sign with the 30ft pole can be used for multiple purposes.

I don't like this person.

jyakulis
01-09-2008, 10:05 AM
I don't like this person.

yeah who is this guy. all we want to do is be free and not live in a tyrannical state that delivers democracy through the barrel of a gun. i'll fight for dr. paul until he decides to drop out of the election and then i'll most likely be moving. i just hope they recognize the lakotah nation.

putin might recognize it heh.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/native_american/news.php?q=1198177160

think about it we could sign deals with all the alternative energy companies and maybe actually start developing free energy and not have the oil/banking mafia kill the inventors heh.

murrayrothbard
01-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey wow, lets all move to an island and setup an institution that by logical necessity will recreate the very same thing we supposedly ran away from!! YAY! :rolleyes:

Wendi
01-09-2008, 10:59 AM
If a group of U.S. citizens were to actually find a way to do this, the U.S. gov't would declare us a "cult" and come try to "save" us from ourselves.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
01-09-2008, 12:11 PM

I hope you make a lot of money. It's not easy to leave.

heath.whiteaker
01-09-2008, 01:57 PM

I'm there with ya. However... I do remember an Australian guy who built his own island out of trash... Like Soda Bottles... Milk Bottles and things like that. You remember that.

LynnB
01-09-2008, 01:58 PM
My daughter and I were just discussing random places we'd go if Hitlery won....LOL! Count us in!!

heath.whiteaker
01-09-2008, 02:54 PM
sorry it was mexico http://www.treehugger.com/files/2005/11/tired_of_living.php

american.swan
01-09-2008, 03:01 PM

I am all for it. (minus the religion part)