PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul "Top Ten" List

carla8478
01-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Copy & paste this email & send it to everyone you know.

Subject: Funny Joke Email About Ron Paul, Pass Along, I Laughed My Butt Off

TOP TEN REASONS TO VOTE FOR RON PAUL

10. If the nation is not down with Ron Paul then the nation will just be going down.

9. Think of how many Ron's and Paul's will be able to say they were named after the President of the United States.

8. Anyone has got to be better than voting for Hillary. (With all the smart women in the US, no one else was available?!?)

7. He is one of the few people in office that can not only say the word "Constitution", and spell it, but has actually read it.

6. Well, you were too busy to run, so he's the next best thing.

5. If he ever gets bored talking about politics I bet he has some good delivery stories. (As an obstetrician he delivered over 4,000 babies.)

4. Finally a President who knows enough to write a book about something other than himself.

3. With 5 kids and 16 grandkids, you know this man knows how to clean house.

2. If you go into labor in the White House, they'll have a doctor on call 24/7.

-------------Drum Roll Please-------------

The number one reason to vote for Ron Paul.........

1. After trying to reach him with several calls, emails, faxes, and letters, GEORGE WASHINGTON was unavailable!

Written by my sister, Toni M. of Louisiana

Thanks for reading the email, we hope you had a good laugh. But, seriously, to find out more about Ron Paul and his extensive knowledge of foreign policy, economics, and good government principles, check out his website at http://www.ronpaul2008.com. There you will also find his well-grounded positions on lots of other issues. If you want knowledgeable solutions for this country that will work instead of ideas that just "sound good" or "look like they might be a good idea," then Ron Paul is your man.

Thanks,
Carla M. of Louisiana

If you like this send it out and let's get it circulating. Let's see if we can't cure some more apathy out there. GO RON PAUL!

carla8478
01-08-2008, 11:40 PM
bump

TwiLeXia
01-08-2008, 11:52 PM
blimppidity do

i like it. mind if i send it to others?