PDA

View Full Version : Truth!!!

iiguns
01-08-2008, 09:09 PM
Listening to Ron Paul speak on cspan in NH got me thinking, You hear the Democrats talking about change? But never really say what change is.
All the other GOP are just like Bush, LIER'S they attack each other because they are all dirty. But Ron, when he is talking he is just telling us the truth.

Cant we use the word "TRUTH" in his campaigning, I don't know about you guys but every time I am reading something and I see the word truth in it I am always compelled to read more. You know what I mean?;)

Guns:D

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Very good point.

We pretty much need to totally ignore the mainstream media and focus on our own promotions.

Newspapers can be very effective.

garyallen59
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Listening to Ron Paul speak on cspan in NH got me thinking, You hear the Democrats talking about change? But never really say what change is.
All the other GOP are just like Bush, LIER'S they attack each other because they are all dirty. But Ron, when he is talking he is just telling us the truth.

Cant we use the word "TRUTH" in his campaigning, I don't know about you guys but every time I am reading something and I see the word truth in it I am always compelled to read more. You know what I mean?;)

Guns:D

i've been thinking the same thing