PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Ron Paul Propaganda Campaign

garrettwombat
01-08-2008, 09:00 PM
i say ron paul just take the millions and millions he hasnt already spent on his campaign and start running propaganda ADs on TV

it wont have anything to do with him but it can be things like

Did you know the IRS.. blah blah blah

Do you know what the NAU is...

Did you know our constitution is void... this is why...

Do you know who the fed is.

it can be a massive campaign against the establishment.

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 09:02 PM
Very interesting idea.

Scott Wilson
01-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Propaganda pieces which are thoroughly documented would be very powerful indeed.

They could be a "Wake Up America" Series.

Joe3113
01-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I Like It

We need to start doing covert black operations, false-campaign operations, viral marketing.

BeFranklin
01-08-2008, 09:08 PM
We can do that ourselves with thousands of different citizen ads like the one that apeared in USA Today.

We need everyone to be really involved, not just donate money and maybe I'll show up to vote. What more powerful way then to write a letter ad and put it in the paper? Imagine the effect of THOUSANDS of these across the county throughout a week.

Joe3113
01-08-2008, 09:12 PM
We need some people to become CNN and Fox News reporters and move up the food chain. We need them to spit out inside info.

garrettwombat
01-08-2008, 09:14 PM
we could slowly change the way the country thinks...

this country thrives on propaganda...

if we put it out there and its on a big shiny Television screen people will believe it.
it will then become there opinion once listened to and heard several times...

i think as humans we have some kind of weird stimulus to believe what we are told.
this must be what the media knows and practices.
you plant keywords into peoples minds, show them facts, tell the people that what you say is the truth, and you then control there way of thinking.

webber53
01-08-2008, 09:20 PM
It's the economy. He needs to hammer away on the economy!

The voters are worried sick about it. At this time they are not
worried so much about the Iraq war or terrorism. Yes, they are
important but the economy is numero uno on the minds of the
voting public. Headquarters better change tactics IMHO and
attack the candidates on their voting and spending records.

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
i say ron paul just take the millions and millions he hasnt already spent on his campaign and start running propaganda ADs on TV

HEY I got a fucking idea, why don't WE start an organization and put our money together and place these ads on TV ourselves? We could elect a panel to approve the ads, ya know the norm....and let AMERICA know they are FUCKED!

Of course this gets started after the election.

SO right now stay focused, the Revolution is NOT GOING ANYWHERE, unless HR 1955 and 393 think differently. And HR 1955 may not ALLOW these adds to be televised, think I am kidding read up ladies!

Sorry a bit tipsy!

dvictr
01-08-2008, 09:22 PM
i like this idea

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 09:23 PM
we could slowly change the way the country thinks...

this country thrives on propaganda...

if we put it out there and its on a big shiny Television screen people will believe it.
it will then become there opinion once listened to and heard several times...

i think as humans we have some kind of weird stimulus to believe what they are told.
this must be what the media knows and practices.
you plant keywords into peoples minds, show them facts, tell the people that what you say is the truth, and you then control there way of thinking.

I agree, I have only successfully led people to Dr Paul by linking my PC to the TV and showing them clips that way........Amazing what the tube will do!

steve005
01-08-2008, 09:27 PM
We know all their tactics from growing up in the shit, we can really wake the people up, but it is a uphill battle, I doubt we'd be able to get anything like that on tv, but it's still worth a try

steve005
01-08-2008, 09:28 PM
I agree, I have only successfully led people to Dr Paul by linking my PC to the TV and showing them clips that way........Amazing what the tube will do!

why didn't I think about that!?

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 09:29 PM
We know all their tactics from growing up in the shit, we can really wake the people up, but it is a uphill battle, I doubt we'd be able to get anything like that on tv, but it's still worth a try

This is a movement people. We have a following of 10% of the nation, and they are LOYAL. We stick together and STAND up for what we know is right, and that is FREEDOM.

LIVE FREE OR DIE, that is what we stand for.
I am willing to die, are you?

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 09:32 PM
why didn't I think about that!?

Yep just buy an S Cable for video link, for audio use a mini (from headphone jack) that converts to the red/white audio, can buy both at best buy.

Then on keyboard hold fn key down and hit f5 till video pops up on your TV, PM if you have any questions...I just figured this out recently.

garrettwombat
01-08-2008, 09:49 PM
I am willing to die, are you?

i have thought about this for a while now and i can proudly say yes.

as our founders once died for there freedoms...

the elections arnt over yet, but i have a feeling something big is going to happen if we lose

SilentBull
01-08-2008, 09:55 PM

I was thinking something similar too. I think rather than wear Ron Paul t-shirts we should all start wearing shirts that say things like "The Fed Is A Fraud." That'll get people interested. We need to start educating about specific things.

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 10:01 PM
I was thinking something similar too. I think rather than wear Ron Paul t-shirts we should all start wearing shirts that say things like "The Fed Is A Fraud." That'll get people interested. We need to start educating about specific things.

I think we must keep up with Dr Paul's name and get it out

murrayrothbard
01-08-2008, 10:03 PM
SO right now stay focused, the Revolution is NOT GOING ANYWHERE, unless HR 1955 and 393 think differently. And HR 1955 may not ALLOW these adds to be televised, think I am kidding read up ladies!

Sorry a bit tipsy!

Then just take it underground. Viral agitprop dvds FTW! ;)

SilentBull
01-08-2008, 10:04 PM
I think we must keep up with Dr Paul's name and get it out

I agree. I'm just thinking about the future, when this is all over.

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree. I'm just thinking about the future, when this is all over.

Yea, the tube is the way to go. In my opinion. If we really want to keep this going we can........

Lars
01-08-2008, 10:20 PM
This is a great idea. We need to make people understand the issues and "nobody" else is telling the truth. This is a marathon and it will take time for people to understand our message. This is a very old and tested message but it is message that has had hardly any attention for decades. It is common sense but it will take time for people to understand.