PDA

View Full Version : Support from your cousins in the U.K.!

bill65
05-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Do we need a Ron Paul for the UK at the moment.

posted by mattsta 1964.

We certainly do!

This is a pivotal moment in world history. We have arrived at a point where things can go either way. Freedom or slavery. Simple as that!

Ron Paul will probably never become President but he will plant the seed in the minds of the American people that their country is being run by the most heinous, evil people and hopefully that same message will spread across the world.

There is real anger and frustration in the USA right now. The middle classes KNOW they are getting poorer. They know their freedoms are being stolen.

The same thing is happing here. NuLAbour are just an extension of the NeoCon movement. I note that Bliar has been put forward for the job as President of the World Bank. The pieces all fit together perfectly. Our loss of freedoms here exactly mirror those being lost in the USA. Our lives are being more and more micromanaged. Everything from Speed cameras, CCTV, cameras in wheelie bins, council snoopers, ID cards. They are part of the same totalitarian conspiracy to take over the world. But unlike in the USA, people here just cannot see what is happening.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to post on here anymore. House price inflation and the enslavemnet of our people in debt is just a tiny part of what is going on. We need to follow the American example and start protesting on the internet like thay do. We need webites and forums to discuss these issues in the UK. At the moment there is virtually nothing. House price inflation is just a symptom of a much bigger conspiracy to steal the wealth of the people. The people here are either too ignorant or too apathetic to understand what is happening.
http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=45245&st=0

qednick
05-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Hey bill65 welcome to the forums. I've already tried my part on the webcameron forums and elsewhere. However, when joke posts about masturbation get more votes than serious ones such as loss of liberties you know you've got a serious uphill battle on your hands. People moan and groan about stuff but are not prepared to face up to the truth and not prepared to get active about it.

I really feel for you guys. My mother and step-father are moving to Spain later this year. Everyone I know there is wanting to get out. I (thankfully) got out 7 years ago.

TheConstitutionLives
05-21-2007, 09:03 PM
Hell, I'd be happy to trade some of our own apathetic dumbells for those guys in the UK that love liberty.

qednick
05-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Yup good idea. We could send over all our neo-cons and neo-libs and all you liberty lovers can come over here. Then someone over there could raise the anchor and let the island nation float off into neo-oblivion. :rolleyes:

Mattsa
05-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Do we need a Ron Paul for the UK at the moment.

posted by mattsta 1964.

We certainly do!

This is a pivotal moment in world history. We have arrived at a point where things can go either way. Freedom or slavery. Simple as that!

Ron Paul will probably never become President but he will plant the seed in the minds of the American people that their country is being run by the most heinous, evil people and hopefully that same message will spread across the world.

There is real anger and frustration in the USA right now. The middle classes KNOW they are getting poorer. They know their freedoms are being stolen.

The same thing is happing here. NuLAbour are just an extension of the NeoCon movement. I note that Bliar has been put forward for the job as President of the World Bank. The pieces all fit together perfectly. Our loss of freedoms here exactly mirror those being lost in the USA. Our lives are being more and more micromanaged. Everything from Speed cameras, CCTV, cameras in wheelie bins, council snoopers, ID cards. They are part of the same totalitarian conspiracy to take over the world. But unlike in the USA, people here just cannot see what is happening.

I don't even know why I'm bothering to post on here anymore. House price inflation and the enslavemnet of our people in debt is just a tiny part of what is going on. We need to follow the American example and start protesting on the internet like thay do. We need webites and forums to discuss these issues in the UK. At the moment there is virtually nothing. House price inflation is just a symptom of a much bigger conspiracy to steal the wealth of the people. The people here are either too ignorant or too apathetic to understand what is happening.
http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=45245&st=0

Bill must be a House Price Crash forum member!!!!!