PDA

View Full Version : What can I do to help from my home?

ItsTime
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Im looking past New Hampshire what can I do to help?

Benaiah
01-08-2008, 09:04 PM
Nobody seems to like my idea, but I've been calling churches and telling them about Paul. Most of the time nobody answers, so I just leave a message. I would call registered voters if I had access to a list to go off of.

perrin_for_paul
01-08-2008, 09:08 PM
I'm in Columbia, SC, and I'm trying to get a hold of a phone list for phone banking. I'm hoping to have some info tomorrow.

I know there are some efforts for getting ads in local newspapers, so if you've got a spare 25 bucks or so, that could help us get some ads running.

Thanks for you efforts!

ItsTime
01-08-2008, 09:12 PM
call and help

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/south-carolina/

I'm in Columbia, SC, and I'm trying to get a hold of a phone list for phone banking. I'm hoping to have some info tomorrow.

I know there are some efforts for getting ads in local newspapers, so if you've got a spare 25 bucks or so, that could help us get some ads running.

Thanks for you efforts!

Benaiah
01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
I want to know what the Operation Call 4 Paul is up to. They made a million posts on here asking for money, so people sent them 37grand in two days. Haven't heard from them since. Not trying to call foul, it would just be nice to get an update or a link to a website that shows what they are up to.

perrin_for_paul
01-08-2008, 09:26 PM
call and help

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/states/south-carolina/

Sorry...didn't mean to phrase my post as a question. It should have been more obviously a statement.

I will be going by HQ tomorrow to get some more info and, hopefully, get some phone bank information to pass along.

evadmurd
01-08-2008, 10:20 PM
I would call registered voters if I had access to a list to go off of.

Sign up as a precinct leader at Grassroots Central (http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassrootscentral.test/signup.php?r=ddrumpac@bellsouth.net), get your precinct list and phone numbers and get to work!

RSLudlum
01-08-2008, 10:22 PM
I'm going out right now 11:21 PM posting some signs and dropping lit off at churches!!!!

noztnac
01-08-2008, 10:28 PM
I've posted a ton of contacts in this very forum.

dvictr
01-08-2008, 10:48 PM
sell all your property and run attack ads

nicky6
01-11-2008, 02:48 PM
What do you know or do? People are always interested in hearing from like minded, or simarly employed individuals.

If you are a doctor, send some letters to doctors. Welder? Send some letters to welders, etc...

WilliamC
01-11-2008, 02:51 PM
Nobody seems to like my idea, but I've been calling churches and telling them about Paul. Most of the time nobody answers, so I just leave a message. I would call registered voters if I had access to a list to go off of.

I like your idea :)

nicky6
01-11-2008, 02:53 PM
Also, add people on Myspace, get friends in SC to put up yard signs, beg friends to go vote as a favor (that works pretty well). Letters to the editor of the small newspapers... really the only limit is your imagination