PDA

View Full Version : &*%# this.....

BLS
01-08-2008, 08:41 PM
I've had it.

Ron needs to WIN a MAJOR state or I'm done.

I don't care...I'm sick of this shit.

I don't care if I've offended some 5 year old kid reading this forum by my swearing. He should be studying or sleeping anyway.

Ron better get his head out of his ass. Being nice GETS YOU NO WHERE.

Stop being nice to Romney on Leno.
Stop being nice to Huckabee.
Stop being nice to Thompson, who is a lazy fuck.

You BETTER get off your ass and get serious or you lose this Precinct Captain in Minnesota. Final...that's' it.

I'm not about supporting someone who ain't got the sack to take it to those neo con pukes.

If you don't like what I have to say, kiss my ass.

If the mods want to ban me, then so be it.
I don't give a shit anymore. This is freakin pathetic.

Menthol Patch
01-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Fine. With that attitude we don't need you in the REVOLUTION!

Menthol Patch
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM
The door is waiting!

BeFranklin
01-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Why don't you do something and join the ad letter bomb thread? Massive thousands of different letter ads written by concerned citizens for Ron Paul.

No one said this was going to be overnight. We've gone further then expected, and I expect it will take longer than we wanted.

billv
01-08-2008, 08:45 PM
The problem isn't Ron being nice, it's the pro military fascist Republican party members.

Zarxrax
01-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Ha. Who are you going to run to?

This doesn't end with the election, this is a freaking REVOLUTION. Even if Ron doesn't win, we have not failed.

Ron Paul Fan
01-08-2008, 08:47 PM
Paul on CNN now. Ron Paul 2008 is over. But hopefully the movement continues on past this.

max
01-08-2008, 08:47 PM
I've had it.

I don't care if I've offended some 5 year old kid reading this forum by my swearing. He should be studying or sleeping anyway.

You BETTER get off your ass and get serious or you lose this Precinct Captain in Minnesota. Final...that's' it.

I'm not about supporting someone who ain't got the sack to take it to those neo con pukes.

Nice guys finish last...watch this clip....this is what we need. Watch this British politicians handle the neo-con media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlE5cTcYZbs

The Only Woj
01-08-2008, 08:49 PM
I've had it.

I don't see this as being Ron's fault. I see this as people being stupid. They don't care. They don't want to see an analysis of what's really going on, they want to hear a few nice words that "solve the problem".

RPinSEAZ
01-08-2008, 08:49 PM
The OP is just mad at the campaign's inability to capitalize on the $20 fuckingmillion we gave them. I'm mad too. It's a shame that with all that money, nothing has happened.

ClayTrainor
01-08-2008, 08:52 PM
seriously BLS... get the fuck outta here.

You do nothing but slow down the revolution with comments like this.

We are here to change america... and we must take ALL steps required. Do you realize the vastness of our enemy? We are up against the most evil people in the entire world, and they do not want to see ron get any attention.

You leaving the revolution only shows that they are winning.

Do you not see that we have been constantly growing? Maybe we wont win the nomination, but the revolution wont just die... otherwise it's not really a revolution.

Perhaps, it will take time to wake up the american people, but we all need to stick together to make it happen.

You bailing simply just helps out the neo-cons, and im sure they appreciate your post.

jd603
01-08-2008, 08:55 PM
WE'VE ONLY HAD ONE PRIMARY.

relax, and as a NH resident i'll be the first to say the election was insecure to say the least, I'm waiting for reports from the libertynetwork and bloackboxvoting on weather or not there was fraud.

me3
01-08-2008, 08:56 PM
The OP is just mad at the campaign's inability to capitalize on the $20 fuckingmillion we gave them. I'm mad too. It's a shame that with all that money, nothing has happened.
People were warned, do not hold out for the Tea Party, but they wouldn't listen.

You can't spend the money in 10 days, and that is basically what we gave the campaign, because ad inventory was already purchased by bigger players.

born2drv
01-08-2008, 08:57 PM
hey BLS - I feel your pain man, I'm starting to lose hope myself. I know this is only 2 small states that in the grand scheme of things mean nothing in delagate count, but momentum is huge against us right now. We have little media attention and unfortunately it's just a catch-22 thing, need media for better perception of winning, better perception of winning gives more media. I think we lost a lot of momentum in these 2 states.

I look at it this way....

Huckabee and McCain have to win another state out of the 5, or one of them will be out. These guys are running very low on funds and will not get another penny if they keep losing after their initial win. You can count on at least 1 to drop out after the first 5 states.

If Romney goes 0-5 he'll be done as well. He may even be done if he loses Michigan.

The only ones with money and supporters will be Paul and Giuliani, who are trying to run "national campaigns" for Super Tuesday and have cash on hand to compete.

So before you get upset and quit, give it a few weeks and see how it shakes out.

But I agree with you, we need to start hitting the candidates hard. If nothing else, we need to kill off the neo-conservative movement or severely cripple it with the $20M we gave Paul.

AMack
01-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Frankly we are the only campaign with the money to sustain a 50 state campaign. I think that we need to calm down and accept that this will be a LONG campaign. We are only 3 states in. The "front runner" candidates have been burning all their cash on these early states, but when they can't afford to purchase ads on Super Tuesday, we'll poise ourselves to take several states, and the momentum. We may perhaps take the momentum even sooner.

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Nice guys finish last...watch this clip....this is what we need. Watch this British politicians handle the neo-con media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlE5cTcYZbs

Thats how you handle these cocksuckers!

lx43
01-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I don't see this as RP problem, its a problem w/the people not being educated enough on the issues. All they know is 2 seconds sound bite. Most people don't even know what their canidate stands for on the issues.

Why don't you run for office?

BLS
01-08-2008, 09:05 PM
seriously BLS... get the fuck outta here.

You do nothing but slow down the revolution with comments like this.

We are here to change america... and we must take ALL steps required. Do you realize the vastness of our enemy? We are up against the most evil people in the entire world, and they do not want to see ron get any attention.

You leaving the revolution only shows that they are winning.

Do you not see that we have been constantly growing? Maybe we wont win the nomination, but the revolution wont just die... otherwise it's not really a revolution.

Perhaps, it will take time to wake up the american people, but we all need to stick together to make it happen.

You bailing simply just helps out the neo-cons, and im sure they appreciate your post.

GO FUCK yourself you asshole.

I've been following this for a long goddamned time. I've been putting up with the MSM bullshit for 9 months now. Every fucking day it's one thing or another.

You think that shit doesn't wear on you? Who the FUCK are you to judge me, you 'I just joined 3 months ago' mother fucker!?

What have YOU done for the revolution??

Want to know what I've done?

Here you go...then when your done, you can kiss my fucking ass.

1. Drove 6 hours to VOLUNTEER for the Iowa Straw Poll in 98 degree weather on 3 hours of sleep in August

2. Started 2 Meetup Groups in Minnesota for Ron Paul (one of which is over 100 Miles away from here)

3. Fought my city council and WON because they told me I had to take my Ron Paul sign down because it violated city ordinance and threatened to fine me $100 per day until I took it down. I beat them (with the help of members here, BTW)

4. Have donated over $2000 to the campaign, the Spam Spartanburg Project (do you EVEN KNOW what that was?!), assisted and donated with Lord Xar to the Ames Iowa Full Page ad before the Straw Poll.

5. Have personally converted 17 people (at last count) who had ZERO interest in RP into STAUNCH supporters.

6. Have signed up as a Precinct Captain, a BPOU and Senate District Captain in Minnesota. Do you even know what that is?!

7. Attended EVERY Meetup, helped make, paid for materials, and posted over 300 home made Ron Paul signs over a 4 week period in October.

8. I helped scrape, primer and paint a fucking MOVING TRUCK with Ron Paul all over it.

9. I attended and voted, and gave a speech at the Minnesota Straw Poll.

10. I attended the Minnnesota State Fair to promote Ron Paul and worked in conjuction with the Constitution party.

Plus much more that I'm sure I've forgotten about.
My articles, fight with my city and opinion columns have been posted over 4 times in Major Minnesota newspaper publications.

NOW....

Are you going to fucking judge me you fucking newbie?

Kiss my ass....yes, I'm pissed.....you're GOD DAMNED right.

The last 9 months of EVERY day of my life has gone to this.

I have every fucking right to vent.
Don't like it .......fuck off.

webber53
01-08-2008, 09:06 PM
I've had it.

Take a week off and then reassess. Everyone is stressed out over this.

txgirl
01-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I've had it.

That's some real support!!

Seriously... nothing in life is easy, you have to stick in there.

govtpigII
01-08-2008, 09:07 PM
BLS don't sweat it. We have a long way to go and soon America will see...

Hang in there

mokkan88
01-08-2008, 09:10 PM
I agree with the sentiment of the OP. Americans are simple-minded: they want a catchy, charismatic president. Paul needs to stick it to them or he has no chance. End of discussion.

It's do or die time. Believe it.

m72mc
01-08-2008, 09:11 PM
there are many signs of votefraud

the media ignores and frames him

he still competes with guliani

half of 1 percent has voted so far LOL and you wanna give up

this is just the beginning

have you forgot this is a long fight and it is about his message getting out

he went from 0-10 % he has 100 000+ meetupmembers passionate

the campaign is a big success the war is not won by one battle be a man

the campaign grows exponentially and much easier go from 10 to 20 % than

from 0 to 10 %

Thomas Paine

I'm starting to feel the same way. I've successfully run congressional campaigns before and have successfully run my own campaigns for local office and I am really starting question abilities of the management for the national campaign.

hopeforamerica
I admire Ron Paul so much! You think we have been putting up with this for a long time? Try putting up with it for 10 terms in Congress! I cannot and will not give up fighting till my last dying breath. The message of freedom will be heard if I have anything to say about it. Get involved in local politics and do not let the message die, no matter the out come of the entire election.

I'm exasperated at people that want to quit already.

born2drv
01-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Take a week off and then reassess. Everyone is stressed out over this.

I agree... give it another week or two BLS, I think we all feel your pain.

The other candidates are in the same position as we are... look at Rudy, his numbers nationally are falling yet he's got money and supposed to be a viable candidate. Look at Thompson, he's finished. Look at Huckabee, McCain and Romney all who gambled for early wins, they can't all win, 2/3 will drop out after the first 5 states. So let's see what happens. Give it a little time.

Thomas Paine
01-08-2008, 09:16 PM
Well, just so there's no mistake, I am not quitting. To the contrary, I am in this fight to the end. However, failing to crack double digits in a state that was deemed receptive to the Good Doctor's message leads me to question the abilities of the national campaign staff. I appreciate a prior poster's comment about the Tea Party fundraising coming too late but if I recall, we had already hit the $12 Million 4th Quarter target even before the Tea Party so if insufficient advertising was a factor, then IMHO the national campaign HQ bears responsibility.

BLS
01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
OH jeez guys...I know.

I know I'm WAY out of line....

I need a beer.

I'm NOT trying to dissuade anyone from giving and keeping the fight.

I'm just VERY frustrated.

WE NEED TO GIVE HIM HIS $23 MILLION and WIN THIS GODDAMN THING.

WHAT.....WILL YOU DO FOR FREEDOM?

NOW...I'M PISSED!!!

txgirl
01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
I agree... give it another week or two BLS, I think we all feel your pain.

The other candidates are in the same position as we are... look at Rudy, his numbers nationally are falling yet he's got money and supposed to be a viable candidate. Look at Thompson, he's finished. Look at Huckabee, McCain and Romney all who gambled for early wins, they can't all win, 2/3 will drop out after the first 5 states. So let's see what happens. Give it a little time.

Exactly... IT'S NOT OVER YET!

jaumen
01-08-2008, 09:18 PM
I've had it.

When candidates like Ron Paul don't get elected it is because of people like you who throw in the towel at the first sign of failure. Even if we don't win this election, we should fight for it until the end. We can't win every state, and yes, I am pretty disappointed in what I am seeing coming in for the results... but there are still 47 other states out there, many with greater influence on the outcome than New Hampshire. So don't throw in the towel, work harder to ensure a victory somewhere else.

txgirl
01-08-2008, 09:19 PM
OH jeez guys...I know.

I need a beer.

NOW...I'M PISSED!!!

GOOD! Now let us fight harder and talk to more people than we have ever before... I read what you've done, and that's awesome... keep it up x10!

RonPaulVolunteer
01-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Fine. With that attitude we don't need you in the REVOLUTION!

+1 F Off... now...

livinglegend
01-08-2008, 09:27 PM
Seriously though, I wish Ron came out with more force during interviews and debates. He doesn't state clearly enough why he is right and they are wrong.

Sematary
01-08-2008, 09:31 PM
GO FUCK yourself you asshole.

I've been following this for a long goddamned time. I've been putting up with the MSM bullshit for 9 months now. Every fucking day it's one thing or another.

You think that shit doesn't wear on you? Who the FUCK are you to judge me, you 'I just joined 3 months ago' mother fucker!?

What have YOU done for the revolution??

Want to know what I've done?

Here you go...then when your done, you can kiss my fucking ass.

1. Drove 6 hours to VOLUNTEER for the Iowa Straw Poll in 98 degree weather on 3 hours of sleep in August

2. Started 2 Meetup Groups in Minnesota for Ron Paul (one of which is over 100 Miles away from here)

3. Fought my city council and WON because they told me I had to take my Ron Paul sign down because it violated city ordinance and threatened to fine me $100 per day until I took it down. I beat them (with the help of members here, BTW)

4. Have donated over $2000 to the campaign, the Spam Spartanburg Project (do you EVEN KNOW what that was?!), assisted and donated with Lord Xar to the Ames Iowa Full Page ad before the Straw Poll.

5. Have personally converted 17 people (at last count) who had ZERO interest in RP into STAUNCH supporters.

6. Have signed up as a Precinct Captain, a BPOU and Senate District Captain in Minnesota. Do you even know what that is?!

7. Attended EVERY Meetup, helped make, paid for materials, and posted over 300 home made Ron Paul signs over a 4 week period in October.

8. I helped scrape, primer and paint a fucking MOVING TRUCK with Ron Paul all over it.

9. I attended and voted, and gave a speech at the Minnesota Straw Poll.

10. I attended the Minnnesota State Fair to promote Ron Paul and worked in conjuction with the Constitution party.

Plus much more that I'm sure I've forgotten about.
My articles, fight with my city and opinion columns have been posted over 4 times in Major Minnesota newspaper publications.

NOW....

Are you going to fucking judge me you fucking newbie?

Kiss my ass....yes, I'm pissed.....you're GOD DAMNED right.

The last 9 months of EVERY day of my life has gone to this.

I have every fucking right to vent.
Don't like it .......fuck off.

BLS, I"m not a newbie here - as you well know. And I feel your pain. But - we're only going to have one shot at this. Word is that some friends of mine from Ma. got through to the Mrs. and pointed out some glaring problems with the campaign.
They were heard! Have faith my friend. We ARE Ron Paul's shot. Like you, I have dedicated countless hours and $$
Like you - I am disappointed in NH results but I'm not giving up! Please don't give up on us, brother.

Spirit of '76
01-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Please calm down, guys. :(

Mortikhi
01-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Quit on Feb 6th if you gotta quit.

Kenso
01-08-2008, 09:37 PM
I would like to see Ron Paul "take the gloves off" too. Call the other candidates out as the liars that they are. Nothing to lose really.

Soccrmastr
01-08-2008, 09:43 PM
Everyone needs to vent a little, we're all pissed off. He amde good points. Ron Paul needs to go on the attack.

BLS
01-08-2008, 09:46 PM
BLS, I"m not a newbie here - as you well know. And I feel your pain. But - we're only going to have one shot at this. Word is that some friends of mine from Ma. got through to the Mrs. and pointed out some glaring problems with the campaign.
They were heard! Have faith my friend. We ARE Ron Paul's shot. Like you, I have dedicated countless hours and $$
Like you - I am disappointed in NH results but I'm not giving up! Please don't give up on us, brother.

Sematary, my brother....I know you're for real.
I know you've been around here for a while.
I don't discount you.

I'M NOT GOING TO QUIT.

I'm just pissed off. Really FUCKING PISSED off.

Rebel Resource
01-08-2008, 09:47 PM
This is a slow-burner campaign.

When candidates drop out, the focus is increasingly on those who remain.

We have the power to convert people from any camp, R or D, within minutes, hours or days.

The campaign strategy is never the same from beginning to finish.

Of course they have thought about going negative, hardball, etc.

The point is, maybe it's a better idea to do that with less competition around you.

They haven't spent all the $20m. The HQ is in this for the long haul.

Think about how fast the RP message has spread in 3 weeks.

Now imagine this exponentially expanding over 3 MONTHS.

Then imagine 6 months and 9 months. And there's still time before November.

We are armed with the truth and all competition are defenceless against it.

When we go negative or hardball, we'll start to destroy the other candidates.

But remember what Drew Ivers said, it's a classic logarithmic curve.

That means it rises ACHINGLY slowly and might not even seem to be rising.

But our support is set in stone and going nowhere.

We can only gain, and that ultimately means the rest can only drop.

With another 3 weeks of this growth, we'll see some surprises.

The point is that watching this forum all day, all week is BOUND to get your hopes up.

We are still skirmishing with a full pack of contenders.

We've only seen ONE PRIMARY so far.

People can quit, that's fine. Tomorrow you'll be replaced by hundreds.

LibertyEagle
01-08-2008, 09:58 PM
OH jeez guys...I know.

I need a beer.

:D There's the BLS we all know. We've got to all hang together. Yes, we're all frustrated, but it's far from over. Yell, cuss, take a couple of days off .. do what you've got to do. But, after that's over, all of us are needed to turn this thing around.

NEVER SAY DIE!!

mexicanpizza
01-08-2008, 10:08 PM
This guy is a childish baby that we don't need. Don't let the door hit you on the way over to Obama.

BLS
01-08-2008, 10:09 PM
This guy is a childish baby that we don't need. Don't let the door hit you on the way over to Obama.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Thank you.:cool:

webber53
01-08-2008, 10:10 PM

STFU