PDA

View Full Version : Youtube debate question idea for Rudy...

ZackM
07-20-2007, 09:48 PM
I think this would make a great question for Rudy for the youtube debate - There's no way they'd put it on air, but I think it would spread the message well.

I'm not into the video making thing, so I'm throwing this out out there in case someone else thinks it's a good idea and wants to give it a shot.

"Mayor Giuliani. In a speech on crime in NY in 1994, you said the following;

"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do."

You have also stated on numerous occasions that the terrorists hate us for our freedoms.

If you're elected president and we cede enough of our freedom's to your administration, can we end the war on terror as we will have removed the primary motivation of our enemy? Thank you."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A01E2D9173CF933A15750C0A9629582 60

TheEvilDetector
07-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Throw this one in:

"If 9/11 is a trick, are you a one trick pony?"

LibertyEagle
07-20-2007, 10:15 PM
I think this would make a great question for Rudy for the youtube debate - There's no way they'd put it on air, but I think it would spread the message well.

I'm not into the video making thing, so I'm throwing this out out there in case someone else thinks it's a good idea and wants to give it a shot.

"Freedom is about authority. Freedom is about the willingness of every single human being to cede to lawful authority a great deal of discretion about what you do."

You have also stated on numerous occasions that the terrorists hate us for our freedoms.

If you're elected president and we cede enough of our freedom's to your administration, can we end the war on terror as we will have removed the primary motivation of our enemy? Thank you."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9A01E2D9173CF933A15750C0A9629582 60

:D :D :D :D :D :D That's the best one I have heard!!! Someone really ought to put this one on YouTube. Please?

Only problem is, you just gotta know there would be people out there who would be nodding their heads and thinking this would be a good recommendation. :eek:

ZackM
07-20-2007, 11:35 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D That's the best one I have heard!!! Someone really ought to put this one on YouTube. Please?

Only problem is, you just gotta know there would be people out there who would be nodding their heads and thinking this would be a good recommendation. :eek:

Thanks :) I can't get over the irony that "they hate us for our freedoms" therefore, we have to give up our freedoms so we can be safe. Sounds like we lose either way to me.

BuddyRey
07-21-2007, 12:29 AM

Oh, SNAP!!!!!!!! :D