PDA

View Full Version : I will NEVER vote fr McCain, Ghouliani, Huck, etc...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 08:21 PM
I would rather vote for for Britney Spears or K-Fed than these fucking war-mongers.

I will NEVER vote for these pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron WILL go 3rd party, and he WILL win.

JaredR26
01-08-2008, 08:25 PM
I would rather vote for for Britney Spears or K-Fed than these fucking war-mongers.

I will NEVER vote for these pieces of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron WILL go 3rd party, and he WILL win.

Ron can't win third party. He has a solid 10-15% of the country as support and we back him 100%.

But the rest of the country won't follow without something big happening.

JMO
01-08-2008, 08:32 PM
The way things are shaping up I am betting I will vote democrat in the general election. I still have hopes that Paul will win, I heard on TV yesterday that Clinton didnt win the first 6 states when he won, so not giving up. I am just looking at the odds now. I wont be voting for Mccain, rudy, or huckabee.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 08:40 PM
I have said all along that this brainwashed, Faux-dominated party would never elect Ron, but I have been in awe of his ability to do as well as he has in this broken party!!

Ross Perot got 19 million votes in 1992, and Ron would easily do better than that. We have proven we can give him the money he needs to win. He has proven that he only gets better as time goes on!

Have faith guys. We still have a shot at the GOP nod, but beyond that, we can run 3rd party.

This is only the beginning!

RevolutionSD
01-08-2008, 08:45 PM
The way things are shaping up I am betting I will vote democrat in the general election. I still have hopes that Paul will win, I heard on TV yesterday that Clinton didnt win the first 6 states when he won, so not giving up. I am just looking at the odds now. I wont be voting for Mccain, rudy, or huckabee.

That's exactly what the elites want you to do.
They're fixing it for Hillary, they always have been.

this is the year of the democrats. they will not end the war and they will continue to destroy the economy. but, they will win the white house!

don't fall for it!!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 09:04 PM
I guarantee you guys, even if you get mad at me for saying it: Ron will run third party, and he will WIN the nomination.

That kook Ross Perot got 19 million votes in the 1992 race, and that was after he had melted down. He could have won it, and he actually polled #1 for months.

Let's get ready to make a third party run~!!!!!!!!

jaumen
01-09-2008, 06:45 AM
I think a 3rd party run is absolutely necessary if he doesn't get the nomination. Even if he doesn't win, and he draws enough support away from the republican party to give their candidate no shot against the dem... doesn't matter. If we can't win, I hope this country votes in the worst possible candidate.... who will bankrupt this nation faster than any other. People are too stupid to save themselves before something bad happens, so I say let it come :P

u2canbfmj
01-09-2008, 06:48 AM
At worst, I plan on writing in Paul's name during the general election. not voting for the lesser of two evils anymore.

thehittgirl
01-09-2008, 06:57 AM
I think a 3rd party run is absolutely necessary if he doesn't get the nomination. Even if he doesn't win, and he draws enough support away from the republican party to give their candidate no shot against the dem... doesn't matter. If we can't win, I hope this country votes in the worst possible candidate.... who will bankrupt this nation faster than any other. People are too stupid to save themselves before something bad happens, so I say let it come :P

I don't think running 3rd party is a good idea, but I don't see how he can avoid doing it either. He's got too much of a following.

Sadly,most Americans are too stupid to consider a 3rd party candidate though.

tfelice
01-09-2008, 07:02 AM
Paul will get 2% at best as a third party candidate. His national numbers are at 4% right now, and that's without taking away those that drop off after these pitiful performances in IA, WY & NH. Expect that number to drop even more after losing MI. He will not get any TV coverage. He will not be invited to the debates.

It's a waste of time and money to run as a third party candidate. Those that cling to this hope are just setting themselves up for more dissapointment.