PDA

View Full Version : DAILY Ron Paul Rally Challenge (Who's in)!!!

ghemminger
07-20-2007, 09:13 PM
I've been attending meetups in SoCAL and getting a little tired of talking......Last week, Took my car,my kids, some signs and a bunch of 4th of July stuff and sat on a corner from 6-7pm...every fricken day!!!!

We just got back from our daily RON PAUL Rally, 4 people from my meet-up came, waved signs, had a blast......passed out 30-40 Ron Paul Flyers, probably got 15-20Honks from supporters and 2 new "recruits" came up to us and asked for signs and how to get involved......

I'm determined to sit out there until RON PAul become a household name.....

Who's in????????????????

ghemminger
07-20-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm from Riverside.....SoCalifornia......

ghemminger
07-20-2007, 09:20 PM
We need to take this to the Streets....Every day were on the web for Ron Paul....Let's hit the streets now........

andrewgreve
07-20-2007, 09:58 PM
I'm there with you buddy. I think we should have a national "hit the streets week" or even "two week" the first week of school wherever you live. i hope we have few thousand dedicated students planning on being vocal on campus a lot all across the country.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 10:04 PM
How about we all come together and go inform everyone in the USA?? :D I'm sure the media wouldn't ignore thousands of people going to everyone's house

FSP-Rebel
07-20-2007, 10:17 PM
I'm from Riverside.....SoCalifornia......
Yeah, no kidding.

Sematary
07-20-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm still looking for ANYONE from NE Ct. or NW RI or even Southern MA. to join me in promoting Ron Paul. So far as I can tell, I am pretty much on my own here with my tri-folds, my car signs and not enough time.

ghemminger
07-21-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm still looking for ANYONE from NE Ct. or NW RI or even Southern MA. to join me in promoting Ron Paul. So far as I can tell, I am pretty much on my own here with my tri-folds, my car signs and not enough time.

Join the closest Meetup, sit on a busy street with a Ron Paul Sign and hand out flyers...good luck....I have a feeling we won't be alone soon.....

ghemminger
07-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Park in front of BANKS, they close at six, decorate your car with fourth of July stuff.99cent store....sick some signs in the ground....play your music loud....I get my kids to honk the horn......it's fun

Lord Xar
07-21-2007, 08:11 PM
You should also subscribe to the Venice/hollywood meetup groups.. why? They usually have car rallies and pass out thousands of flyers... If you want to be/get more involved.. THEN you need to sign up with those groups too.

ghemminger
07-21-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm there with you buddy. I think we should have a national "hit the streets week" or even "two week" the first week of school wherever you live. i hope we have few thousand dedicated students planning on being vocal on campus a lot all across the country.

I like the idea.....I don't plan on doing this the whole year....but for the next few weeks....if you're not sign blasting......

thier is nothing wrong with stting on a street corner for RP....we are getting a better response everyday......

ghemminger
07-21-2007, 08:14 PM
You should also subscribe to the Venice/hollywood meetup groups.. why? They usually have car rallies and pass out thousands of flyers... If you want to be/get more involved.. THEN you need to sign up with those groups too.

Thanks...didn't even know we had a venice group.....