PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Open Primaries, Democrats have no delegates we can win

tsetsefly
01-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I believe we can win Michigan with dems having no reason to vote and it being an open primary...

tsetsefly
01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
bump

pinkmandy
01-08-2008, 07:51 PM
BIG bump. Get them all out to vote for RP!

tsetsefly
01-08-2008, 08:07 PM
bump

Melissa
01-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I agree this is on the 15th of Jan and it is all about the economy -- door to door I will be there on Sunday if you are close find a town to help in

AgentPaul001
01-08-2008, 08:31 PM
At least Romney is screwed. I hope the campaign runs some serious attack ads against McCain's positions. I think we could honestly do well in Michigan.

PrimarilyPaul
01-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Yes. I wrote about this: http://www.primarilypaul.com/2008/01/07/michigan-democrats-dont-throw-your-vote-away-vote-for-ron-paul/\

Due to violating party rules, the Democratic National Committee has stripped Michigan of all its delegates to the Democratic National Convention. You can vote in the Democrat’s primary, but no Michigan delegates will be sent to the DNC to vote for you.

As if that isn’t bad enough, most candidates running for the Democrat’s nomination didn’t even register to be on the ballot or have withdrawn their names. Here is a list of people who will be on the ballot: Hillary Clinton, Mike Gravel, and Dennis Kucinich. So if you wanted to vote for Barack Obama, John Edwards, or any other candidate you’re SOL because they won’t even be on the ballot.

Instead of casting a meaningless vote on the Democrat’s ticket, you can vote in the Republican primary, helping bring a “win-win” ballot for the 2008 Presidential election by voting for Ron Paul. The war in Iraq has consistently rated the highest issue important to voters. Another issue not polled which I’m sure matters to voters is the restoration of our civil liberties.

Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who is against the Iraq war and for the restoration of our civil liberties. All of the Democrats oppose the war in Iraq, so by voting for Ron Paul in the Republican primary you can help create a “win-win” 2008 Presidential ballot. It will be an anti-war, pro civil liberties Democrat versus an anti-war, pro civil liberties Republican. No matter who wins the election, the war will end and our civil liberties will be restored.

scandinaviany3
01-08-2008, 09:11 PM
I believe we can win Michigan with dems having no reason to vote and it being an open primary...

on operationbroadcastfreedom.com you mean sc and nv ?