PDA

View Full Version : Why RP wasn't on Fox

heath.whiteaker
01-08-2008, 06:08 PM
I was speaking to an anchor "John Wilson" tonight about why they excluded Ron Paul from the results and just skip over him.... the Reason he said "BECAUSE HE CAN'T WIN"

At which point I felt like a pit bull on a leash.

Kingfisher
01-08-2008, 06:26 PM
A more truthful answer : ' We're afraid he might win'.

heath.whiteaker
01-08-2008, 06:27 PM
he'll be back at 10 I plan on asking more questions.

FrankRep
01-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Because the Republicans want more War.

joelfarm
01-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Has ANY media talking head ever excluded ANY back of the pack candidate from at least an interview as much as they have Dr. Paul? I remember extensive coverage for Biden earlier in 2007. Nobody who knows thought he EVER stood a chance. I remember Jerry Brown getting all kinds of positive coverage in 1980. His final percentage of the vote-less than 3%!!!!
Forward to 1992's race. Pat Schroeder was given fawning coverage by the mediawhores and wound up at the convention was a whopping five (5) delegates!! How about 2000, surely within most of you all's memory. Steve Forbes was running as a Republican, received everyday mention against jorge' bush by a media elite that never could stand him personally, nothing to do with his fraud politics.
All through modern presidential race history the networks have always at least paid lip service to 'major' candidates if for no other reason than to make the show look interesting to the viewers. This year marks a milestone in that history. Never have so many, raised so much money, from such a diverse group of concerned average Americans, for such a great statesman, with such a stellar career behind him.
I hope that no matter what happens tonight, we continue the fight against the oppresive forces looming large. We have NO other option. It is either fight or submit to the power elite. What's YOUR choice??