PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed that Ron Paul seems to have grown testicles?

jeff_from_VA
01-08-2008, 05:33 PM
I am amazed. I was starting to lose faith in Ron Paul, watching him get bullied, take it, and like it, but he is fighting back. Leno last night was awesome!!! I wish he had done this 3-4 weeks ago, but I am thinking if he keeps it up we have a chance!!!!

It's all up to him now!!! If he can continue to behave as a man, we have a very strong chance of surprising people!!!

Lexx78
01-08-2008, 05:53 PM
I really enjoyed the Leno interview too, I always knew he was a good guy but this was great.

Dr Paul really got the time to speak some things out and got more time than he would have gotten in the debate and discussed the things he needed to, so I hope a lot of people watched :D

libertythor
01-08-2008, 05:54 PM
OK Enough of the gender references.

Say....he is defending himself. That is something women are capable of, but most are brainwashed from doing.

Margaret Thatcher had some powerful Ovaries as someone who helped roll back UK's welfare state. :D

dkim68
01-08-2008, 06:20 PM
I was starting to lose faith in Ron Paul
None of us should ever lose faith in Ron Paul. Heck, he's had testicles his entire 10-terms working in Congress. Just the decision to run on the platform he has takes balls. I've recognized his courage from the get-go. The man is truly better than the best of us!

hueylong
01-08-2008, 06:21 PM
Yes. Really really big ones.

Looks like the R3volution is getting him pumped up.

OptionsTrader
01-08-2008, 06:23 PM
If you ever doubted him, read:
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080105/FRONTPAGE/801050301