View Full Version : LMAO: Ron Endorses the Hannity Chase! [youtube]

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 04:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tdv-Y6hOc

"I also tell them to have fun. It looks like they mght be having some fun."

:D

RPinSEAZ
01-08-2008, 04:48 PM
Oh, I so want to see this. Does anybody know where this might be outside of youtube? I can't view youtube at work and I badly want to see this.

Bold As Love
01-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Excellent Post!!!!

Considering the stress of traveling and campaigning, this guy is my hero.

When others seem dour, somber, beaten down and a little on edge, Ron Paul is clear-headed, sharp and cheerful.

Not only a great candidate with a great message, but a terrific role model.

cheese
01-08-2008, 05:01 PM
RP is the man! He is on FIRE today!

CrazyRonPaulSupporter
01-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Lol!

"Sounds like they are having some fun!"

:)

scholarpreneur
01-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Ha I was worried but I'm glad that whole ordeal blew over.

Geez the questions they ask are so ignorant! He called Bush Sr. a bum, so that means he's not actually a Republican?

Goeran
01-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Ron Paul has a lot of trust in the r3VOLutionaries - he knows we're not stupid enough to do something that could hurt the campaign.

Indy Vidual
01-08-2008, 05:19 PM
They did not show the whole clip.
The first part really looks and sounds like a Stupid MOB. :eek:
``````````

Here is something for people who support freedom:
Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)

V4Vendetta
01-08-2008, 05:36 PM
all of you nae sayers NEED TO GROW UP.

When the Future of our Republic is at stake..... We MUST do everything necessary to protect it!

All of you people in this forum that said the supporters in New Hampshire should not have done that, NEED TO GET A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

The Supporters in New Hampshire were TOTALLY Justified in their actions! Infact if I was there, I would have run inside the hotel lobby

This Nation was NOT built by Cowards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

olehounddog
01-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Now we know how Dr. Paul feels. They were having fun. So, lets keep having non-violent loud fun.

cmc
01-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Geez the questions they ask are so ignorant! He called Bush Sr. a bum, so that means he's not actually a Republican?
I actually appreciated this question because she was representing how many Republicans feel: that Paul's criticism of recent GOPers makes him an outsider.

Bringing it up allows him to address the issue.

traitorist
01-08-2008, 05:52 PM
watch it and weep all you who got your panties and undies in a bundle over this!

Wyurm
01-08-2008, 06:00 PM
watch it and weep all you who got your panties and undies in a bundle over this!

I would tend to agree with you, but also keep in mind that they complain only because of how seriously they want Dr. Paul elected.

Ladiliberty
01-08-2008, 06:03 PM
I think you need to watch the clip again. It never mentioned throwing snowballs or harassing cuss words at hannity (which is violence and abuse) Following after him is one thing, harassing and tossing snowballs is quite another issue...JMHO

Rintrah54
01-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Regardless of whether Dr. Paul saw the whole picture(which im not sure this portrays), that ear to ear grin on his face made it look like his day had just been made.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 06:14 PM
I told all of your that this would be a big plus for us among young people and those wanting change from the Bush-Cheney-Faux Regime.

GHoeberX
01-08-2008, 06:24 PM
As I said on the hannity-yelling-topic already;

The Founders would have been at the front of this pack!

Glad that Ron Paul is okay with it as well. :D

curiousobserver
01-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Ha I was worried but I'm glad that whole ordeal blew over.

seriously, I was laughing my ass off at the stupidity of the question by the anchor

Chester Copperpot
01-08-2008, 06:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tdv-Y6hOc

"I also tell them to have fun. It looks like they mght be having some fun."

:D

The mSnbc lady interviewing him is Alan Greenspan's wife.. just fyi...