01-08-2008, 04:03 PM
"People want government out of their lives, they want to run their own lives"

wow

RP=RonPaul=RedPill
What a fucking slimeball.

constitutional
Looks like someone has been watching Dr. Paul's youtube videos lately and learning from him....

Give me liberty
that little stealing wolf.

NoLimit
01-08-2008, 04:04 PM
seriously, he is pissing me off

RonPaulFTFW
fat bastard.

go back to crazy land plz.

Sam_Adams
Yeah.

Hey Huckster, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FREAKING MOUTH IS!

Fair Tax? Deal killer for me. It eliminates the middle class and decimates the poor.

Screw Huckabee.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
don't worry, this is only his NH motto.. come South Carolina, he will be all about secession

Shingen
01-08-2008, 04:05 PM
Has anyone heard ANY reporting on Dr. Paul? It seems like the talking heads are going out of the way to avoid mentioning Dr. Paul.

newbitech

wow

well he is right.

but yeah, huck is most definitely a bandwagoner.

Rede
He's in New Hampshire, thats what they want to hear. When he was in Iowa he talked like they wanted to hear. His views echo whatever he think will get him elected. At least he's consistent on something....

ronpaulfollower999
What the Huck?

Airborn
omg this is just becoming toooo much, i hope Ron Paul calls him out.

Lone Wolf
I hope Americans don't go for another slick talker from Hope Arkansas didn't we learn our lesson with Clinton

pilby
01-08-2008, 04:06 PM
what he says is true.

maybe he's actually starting to believe it. he may have a dismal record, but it's never too late to see the light.

nodope0695
01-08-2008, 04:07 PM
Imitation is the best flattery, however in The Shuckster's case, plagiarism is THEFT, no matter what you call it.

webber53
01-08-2008, 04:08 PM
What the Huck?

LOL I love that line.

hasan
send this to the huck forums. show them how hypocritical their candidate is

Thomas Paine
don't worry, this is only his NH motto.. come South Carolina, he will be all about secession

Yeah, and in Nevada, he'll be endorsing gambling.

freelance
01-08-2008, 04:09 PM
They're not going to tell us anything useful. They do NOT report candidate exit polls before the polls close, except to leak them.

thoughtbombing
Looks like someone has been watching Dr. Paul's youtube videos lately and learning from him....

Wouldn't it be something if everyone started talking like Ron Paul... hell, the next step is to hold them to those promises or make sure they never work in Politics again.

colin1
Yeah right Huckaflea. This is the same guy that wants to make the government make you stop smoking and eating fatty foods and start exercising...oh how I love the preachers of the gospel of the nanny state...

Drknows
01-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Huckabbe will never win the nomination regardless of the his copy cat BS.

Rudy will own his ass on Super Tuesday and split the pro war vote down the line.

This makes room for us if we do good in NH.

devil21
01-08-2008, 04:11 PM
what he says is true.

maybe he's actually starting to believe it. he may have a dismal record, but it's never too late to see the light.

Actually, I think he's listening to Ron on not only the issues but also listening to Ron saying that he will NOT endorse any Republican that doesn't conform to his views. Huck is clearly, IMHO, hoping to imitate RP enough to get an RP endorsement if Huck wins the nomination. If that's the case, Huck better become anti-war in a hurry.

Ethek
01-08-2008, 04:11 PM
send this to the huck forums. show them how hypocritical their candidate is

Don't bother. They are worse than Stalin there at suppressing anything other than Huck sponsored propaganda. Facisim anyone ?

Huck is fine with free living, unless you smoke.. or Gay.. or have Aids. Woe unto the Huck supporter that lives free in the wrong way under a Huckabee administration.

They have no concept of the constitution.

Wyo_Lars
01-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Maybe he is just trying to get in with Ron and get the V.P. .. haha

newbitech
01-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Actually, I think he's listening to Ron on not only the issues but also listening to Ron saying that he will NOT endorse any Republican that doesn't conform to his views. Huck is clearly, IMHO, hoping to imitate RP enough to get an RP endorsement if Huck wins the nomination. If that's the case, Huck better become anti-war in a hurry.

fat chance of that happening.

Shink
01-08-2008, 04:14 PM
what he says is true.

*Bitchslap of wisdom*:rolleyes:

devil21
01-08-2008, 04:14 PM
fat chance of that happening.

And thats why the joke is on Huck. He can try to imitate RP all he wants but the war is a deal breaker.

tsetsefly
01-08-2008, 04:15 PM

wow

yes they do, that is why they shouln't vote for you, you want to run our lives...

LibertyForAll
01-08-2008, 04:16 PM
*Bitchslap of wisdom*:rolleyes:

Just leave off the "wisdom" part. No hope for it.

nodope0695
01-08-2008, 04:17 PM
He's in New Hampshire, thats what they want to hear. When he was in Iowa he talked like they wanted to hear. His views echo whatever he think will get him elected. At least he's consistent on something....

The dude is just like Kerry in 2004...he has NO convictions of his own. His handlers tell him what to say, and he says it...

The man is just like the rest of them: AN EMPTY SUIT.

The scary thing is, the SHEEPLE out there might be taken in by his pandering. Nothing is scarier than SHEEPLE who go and vote, uninformed of the facts - who go and vote for the "lesser of two evils". SHEEPLE should not be told they have a civic duty to vote. Informed PEOPLE should be voting. The fact is the "lesser of two evils" is still evil. All I hear when they show the lines at the polls is, "Bahhhh, Bahhhh, Bahhhh."

Shear the Sheeple, and Make Them People.

Cleaner44
01-08-2008, 04:19 PM
This is good for us. Now Huck's army will have to acknowledge that Ron Paul's ideas are good and not kooky or bat shit crazy. The more people that hear the message the better, even if they hear it second hand from an imposter. Later Ron Paul can shread Huck with his superior knowledge and integrity.

Noleader
01-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Huck is a scary guy...

Pete Kay
01-08-2008, 04:21 PM
I support and encourage Huckabee's plagarism. If Huck can turn the evangelicals onto these libertarian ideas, then American will be a better place for a Ron Paul Presidency.

JaredR26
01-08-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah.

Hey Huckster, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FREAKING MOUTH IS!

Fair Tax? Deal killer for me. It eliminates the middle class and decimates the poor.

Screw Huckabee.

The fairtax is easiest on the poor, same as it is now with the middle class, and harder on the rich.

The poor would pay virtually no taxes under the fairtax.

hasan
01-08-2008, 04:24 PM
The fairtax is easiest on the poor, same as it is now with the middle class, and harder on the rich.

The poor would pay virtually no taxes under the fairtax.

how is the fairtax fair? its just a reduced tax not a fairtax at all. with the iraq war supported by huckabee there is no way the far tax will work if he is president which i can bet my whole lifesavings he wont be.

WilliamC
01-08-2008, 04:25 PM
We should all call 501-324-2008 his campaign and ask them, now that he's running on the platform, when we can expect their endorsment of Ron Paul?

"hello, I've liked a lot of what i've been hearing from Governor Huckabee lately, about limited government, eliminating the IRS, and ending birthright citizenship for illegals.

When can I expect to hear him endorse Ron Paul, since he's obviously now running on his platform?

Molly1
01-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I support and encourage Huckabee's plagarism. If Huck can turn the evangelicals onto these libertarian ideas, then American will be a better place for a Ron Paul Presidency.

Then you obviously don't get it.

The evangelicals want to start ww3 so they all can be raptured.:rolleyes:

Huckster is a liar and a false prophet.

Joe3113
01-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I want to punch Huckabee for stealing Ron's platform for one state. He is such a phony.

jake
01-08-2008, 04:28 PM
what a slimy guy.. look at the POLICIES and the RECORD. Huckabee is a joke!

JaredR26
01-08-2008, 04:31 PM
how is the fairtax fair? its just a reduced tax not a fairtax at all. with the iraq war supported by huckabee there is no way the far tax will work if he is president which i can bet my whole lifesavings he wont be.

Everyone confuses what the fairtax represents. It isn't some new numbers or some new trick.

Its an entirely new way of taxing people. As a replacement to the income tax it is just as fair(or too fair), and it is extremely efficient to implement.

People living below the poverty line actually make money under the fairtax. Those at the poverty line pay no taxes due to the rebate. The government is incapable of tracking what its citizens are making/doing- All they know is that you are a citizen(far less than they know now).

The rich would be taxed evenly according to expenses. The monstrously wasteful $1 billion tax industry would die out. Congress must be completely up front with how much it is taxing us- One single number that can go up or down.

The fairtax is fair because of the rebate. The Fairtax is not just some huckabee idea- MANY congressmen support it, including Ron Paul(He favors it to the current system, but would prefer no taxes).

Tim724
01-08-2008, 04:31 PM
If government stays out of people's lives (and their wallets) who would pay for the expensive furniture in the governor's mansion that Huck and his wife tried to steal?

Molly1
01-08-2008, 04:34 PM
If government stays out of people's lives (and their wallets) who would pay for the expensive furniture in the governor's mansion that Huck and his wife tried to steal?

Ah, yes, it might be good to revive these stories and start a bit of a negative campaign of our own. :D

How about Huckster supporting Canada's national igloo? This is how he does on foreign policy without the neocon earpiece in his ear telling him what to say.

angelatc
01-08-2008, 04:34 PM
I want to punch Huckabee for stealing Ron's platform for one state. He is such a phony.

I want to throttle the voters who do not see that Huckabee is just another politician - says one thing to get elected, then will do whatever he wants in office.

Highstreet
01-08-2008, 04:35 PM
I want to throttle the voters who do not see that Huckabee is just another politician - says one thing to get elected, then will do whatever he wants in office.

youtube