PDA

View Full Version : Bite It Sean!!!

TN_VOL
01-08-2008, 02:39 PM
I think somebody is getting under Hannity's skin. He spent the first fifteen minutes of today's show portraying himself as some William Wallace warrior figure because he walked from his hotel room to a restaurant to thank F U Frank's focus group amidst the throng of 200 Ron Paul supporters. He said he declined security, becasue he Sean Hannity is from Franklin Square, wherever the heck that is, and he wasn't going to be bullied in his country. He also called Ron Paul supporters lunatics and said they were cursing and throwing snowballs at him. The reason he said he was even talking about Dr. Paul, even though he said Dr. Paul doesn't deserve even being talked about, was because he was tired of blogs misreporting the event by saying he was owned or something like that. So now we should refer to Sean Hannity as Suck It Sean.

deedles
01-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Um. Referring to him by that name reflects on whom? Him. Or us?

Think about it.

Snowball throwing is childish and not helpful in anyway. Neither is using names like that.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Hahahahaha. Owned.

Revolution9
01-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Um. Referring to him by that name reflects on whom? Him. Or us?

Think about it.

Snowball throwing is childish and not helpful in anyway. Neither is using names like that.

And inciting jingoistic sloganeering driven golems to act un-American and being pointman of the fascist agitprop machine is just kiddiegarters gone wild.

Randy

Thomas Paine
01-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Sean Hannity is just pissed because the video clearly shows him fleeing into the hotel before ensuring that his female companion was safely inside. Everytime I see or hear Sean Hannity, I will always remember how that gutless little coward abandoned his female companion outside the hotel so he could escape Ron Paul protesters who were doing nothing more than exercising their First Amendment rights.

TN_VOL
01-08-2008, 02:51 PM

I agree about the snowball throwing, although you can't honestly believe that if informed Americans yelled at you in public or reffered to you as F U Frank that it wouldn't get under your skin then you're in denial. It is pretty funny.

ultimaonliner
01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
I would never condone that kind of mob behavior, but I have to admit that it made me smile watching that video.

rrroae
01-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Sean Hannity is a punk.

Why are so many of you getting wet between the legs?

People are angry as can be seen by the record turnout for the Dems. Why not tap into that anger?(without the snowballs of course)

Dave Wood
01-08-2008, 02:56 PM
This is going to blow up on sean, youll see. The one person and only person I felt bad for in that video was the poor woman left behind to fend for herself. Now that is VERY manly of sean. She looked somewhat frightened to me and THAT is not a good thing.

It is time for us to stop attacking ourselves. Some of these tactics seem to be counterproductive but one can only imagine what the other candidates groups do. RP supporters have shown the dems that we will not lay down and play nice while media elites are shredding our candidate and his family.

This namby pamby talk here is really weak.:rolleyes:

Richie
01-08-2008, 02:57 PM
Who was that female companion? His wife?

Dave Wood
01-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Who was that female companion? His wife?

dont know.

TN_VOL
01-08-2008, 03:02 PM
My title was originally titled "Suck It Sean" but somone changed it.
What the heck can we not say suck?

DealzOnWheelz
01-08-2008, 03:11 PM
I can't believe they censored suck

you can say bitch on the radio but no suck on the rpf's

TexFootballMom
01-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Fox....Hannity..........they never learn.

I think it was his girlfriend.

WebFX
01-08-2008, 10:56 PM
The reason he said he was even talking about Dr. Paul, even though he said Dr. Paul doesn't deserve even being talked about, was because he was tired of blogs misreporting the event by saying he was owned or something like that.

ROOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLL

srp
01-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Did people really throw snowballs? I didn't see it on the video.

And you guys need to loosen up. Even RP said that people were just having fun and there was no violence... He clearly wasn't upset or ashamed of it as some of you are saying. He probably laughed when he saw the video like I did.

If you want to try to have a reasoned discussion with Hannity instead, good luck.

Swmorgan77
01-10-2008, 12:36 AM
I think somebody is getting under Hannity's skin. He spent the first fifteen minutes of today's show portraying himself as some William Wallace warrior figure because he walked from his hotel room to a restaurant to thank F U Frank's focus group amidst the throng of 200 Ron Paul supporters. He said he declined security, becasue he Sean Hannity is from Franklin Square, wherever the heck that is, and he wasn't going to be bullied in his country. He also called Ron Paul supporters lunatics and said they were cursing and throwing snowballs at him. The reason he said he was even talking about Dr. Paul, even though he said Dr. Paul doesn't deserve even being talked about, was because he was tired of blogs misreporting the event by saying he was owned or something like that. So now we should refer to Sean Hannity as Suck It Sean.

He's mad about cursing and throwing snowballs? Our ancenstors did a LOT worse things to those who supported Statist tyranny.

DAFTEK
01-10-2008, 12:40 AM
We own him now, How about an interview HANNINANII DUSHBAG!