PDA

View Full Version : How fast is the RP Store?

thehighwaymanq
01-08-2008, 02:39 PM
How fast does it take for the Ron Paul store to deliver?

I only ordered one regular sign ( and more from ebay :) ).

Wyo_Lars
01-08-2008, 02:42 PM
Reports are the the official store will take a few weeks. The other stores ship much faster.

Can anyone report if ordering from other stores hurt the campaign? I would hope not but I'm kinda curious.

LudwigVan Kubrick
01-08-2008, 02:49 PM
anything constructive you can do yourself will not hurt the campaign.

maeqFREEDOMfree
01-08-2008, 03:33 PM
yeah they are slow... support your free market and get them from someone else... i ordered a book from the campaign and it took over 3 weeks to receive it.

In comparison i've ordered a number of RP shirts from a guy in an LA meetup group. the shirts were $12 a piece and are made in the layout of the black pow/mia t-shirts and flags you see. I sent my money to him (with a small order to start) via paypal and received my shirts in about 5 days.

if you would like to contact him email me and i'll dig up his contact info.

as for signs... check your regional campaign office. Recently here in MI, we've been able to secure a number of signs and literature although i've heard of others in my area having trouble doing so.
a friend of mine has ordered from the sign company that advertises on Dailypaul, but i haven't any personal experience with that.

maximus_bollox911<at>yahoo<dot>com

azminuteman
01-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Official store like ronpaul2008.com took me a week to get a hat.

smtwngrl
01-08-2008, 09:36 PM
What about slimjims? I would like to order a lot, but it's one month to the caucus here. Does it take three weeks to get them, too? :(