PDA

View Full Version : cafferty file today

theshadowranger
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
leave some good words for the good doctor for Jack's 5PM question: Who will win the GOP nomination?

http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2008/01/08/a-wide-open-gop-race/#comment-10238

brumans
01-08-2008, 02:44 PM
bump

ClayTrainor
01-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Do we just respond in the comments section to try and get on the show?

Carole
01-08-2008, 02:56 PM
My comment to Mr. Cafferty:

Probably -McRom-Huck-Giuli-Thomp.

Too bad that guy is not the answer. Ron Paul could have saved this country, regardless of the smears of all the pundits. But the truth is, no one wants to save this country, least of all voters who are sadly, badly uninformed of the truth and take all their pablum from the media.

When I was a child, there was a modicum of truth, but no more. Dwight Eisenhower warned us; Jefferson, Madison, Paine, Franklin warned us, but we failed to heed the responsibilities of Liberty.

Maybe I will join one the many secessionist movements and just finally drop out in my sixth decade.

Thanks Mr. Cafferty. Many of RP’s supporters really appreciate that you are a thinking man, just as we are.

literatim
01-08-2008, 02:59 PM
My comment to Mr. Cafferty:

Probably -McRom-Huck-Giuli-Thomp.

Too bad that guy is not the answer. Ron Paul could have saved this country, regardless of the smears of all the pundits. But the truth is, no one wants to save this country, least of all voters who are sadly, badly uninformed of the truth and take all their pablum from the media.

When I was a child, there was a modicum of truth, but no more. Dwight Eisenhower warned us; Jefferson, Madison, Paine, Franklin warned us, but we failed to heed the responsibilities of Liberty.

Maybe I will join one the many secessionist movements and just finally drop out in my sixth decade.

Thanks Mr. Cafferty. Many of RP’s supporters really appreciate that you are a thinking man, just as we are.

So much for having an optimistic view, eh?

Carole
01-08-2008, 03:06 PM
Yes, just read the question at end of his column and respond below in comments.

Carole
01-08-2008, 03:10 PM
I have been doing a lot of reading. New Hampshire is not what it seems. Very Liberal and not so Libertarian and Conservative.

Sorry to disappoint. Still, we could get 5th or 4th. If we do better, please, I would love you to come back and thrash me violently here. :D

yankee_blue
01-08-2008, 03:24 PM
I have been doing a lot of reading. New Hampshire is not what it seems. Very Liberal and not so Libertarian and Conservative.

Sorry to disappoint. Still, we could get 5th or 4th. If we do better, please, I would love you to come back and thrash me violently here. :D

No need to thrash. Just go start another negative thread about poll results that aren't in yet.

MsDoodahs
01-08-2008, 03:31 PM

They cling to the "live free or die" slogan but it truly is meaningless there. I was also under the impression that NH was strongly libertarian, but truth is...not so much.