PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson

Janet0116
01-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Needs to drop out. :lol He's my biggest competition here in Arkansas. What can I say to Fred Dead Heads to turn them our way? I can't use the "he has no chance" argument.

Their main reason for supporting him is foreign policy. They think since we "broke" Iraq, we have to fix it. Or that we have to get the them before they get us. Or that Osama had connections with Saddam. Ignorance basically. But otherwise, they LOVE Ron Paul. :lol

So, is there any hope in converting them or should I just keep praying Fred drops out?

hueylong
01-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Fred is gone after today.

No money, no votes, no drive to do it.

robatsu
01-08-2008, 02:12 PM
The more people that stay in the race, the more chance of a brokered convention where Paul's views can influence the party's direction.

Paul4Prez
01-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Needs to drop out. :lol He's my biggest competition here in Arkansas. What can I say to Fred Dead Heads to turn them our way? I can't use the "he has no chance" argument.

Thompson has no chance. Ron Paul has more money and more supporters, which is going to be key to surviving a 50-state marathon. People looking for a "viable" candidate will go to McCain or Romney or Huckabee before they go to Thompson.

If they want someone who is a consistent conservative and serious about federalism (Fred's big issue), they need to vote for Ron Paul.

Johncjackson
01-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I guess as long as he doesn't help McCain too much, I mean if McCain isn't seen as much of a threat either. becase I'm sure Fred will be endorsing.

Carole
01-08-2008, 02:22 PM
Fred will resurrect himself partially in SC.

electronicmaji
01-08-2008, 02:23 PM
faggity freddy?

ValidusCustodiae
01-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Nah, keep him in, split up the neo con vote, that's how we're gonna win this thing!

Elwar
01-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Nah, keep him in, split up the neo con vote, that's how we're gonna win this thing!

+1