PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! I just figured out how Osama bin Ladin will steal our freedoms!!!

JasonM
07-20-2007, 12:43 PM
OMG!!! I just realized Osama bin Ladin's evil plan and how he will kill our freedoms!!!

They really DO hate us for our freedoms, and they're invading the US just to take them away. :eek:

And do you know how they intend on making America lose its freedoms??? MORE CATASTROPHIC ATTACKS LIKE 9/11 OR WORSE!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

I mean think about it. The more attacks (or attempted attacks) they orchestrate, the more freedoms we lose so we can be more "secure". :eek:

Osama bin Ladin is an evil, evil, EVIL genius!! I'm telling you!!! He doesn't HAVE to take away our freedoms himself! He can do it by simply attacking random high profile targets, and then watch and laugh as our government takes our liberties away. :eek:

It's an evil, dastardly plan aint it? I couldn't think of a better plan to make us lose our freedoms if I were a Communist. :p

Johnnybags
07-20-2007, 12:48 PM
thru the inflation being used to fight the war, they are not geniuses because it could not happen without the blessing of our congress. They are all lemmings.

beermotor
07-20-2007, 12:51 PM
Hi. I figured this out at about 9:45 on 9/11/2001. Am I an evil genius too?

JasonM
07-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Am I an evil genius too?

Nah. Just smarter than Bush. Them government types are so predictable aren't they? Anyone could figure them out.

glts
07-20-2007, 01:06 PM
OMG!!! I just realized Osama bin Ladin's evil plan and how he will kill our freedoms!!!

They really DO hate us for our freedoms, and they're invading the US just to take them away. :eek: :p

I sure hope you are kidding. When America's freedom is lost it won't be because of some foreigners plan. When America’s liberty is lost it will be lost from within. “America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter, and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” We have been doing that for many many years long before Osama bin Laden breathed his first breath.

JasonM
07-20-2007, 01:09 PM
Yea, I was sorta being sarcastic.

I was kind of thinking back about the false idea that they are there because "they hate our freedoms", and thinking "ya know, if they came here because they hate our freedoms and want to take em away, then I think they succeeded because they caused the government to pass the patriot act".