PDA

View Full Version : I sent this email to my large Ohio Family

rodmannn
01-08-2008, 12:45 PM
I have been getting irritated lately with everyone. So, I sent this to my family(whole family in Ohio - 100 strong). Please no matter the result of NH. We must continue the campaign. We need to teach people the Constitution again.

So here is my email, to my family as I tried other avenues with the same responses "he has no chance".

You are all on here(well maybe not all - but many, please forward to the rest please). My blood relatives from both sides and mabye some of the n laws. This is my last email about this unless I receive an email from you. I write like I talk, so if the english is bad forgive me. So, onto my rant:

I have had it, here we have the BEST, and I mean BEST political candidate in our LIFETIME and the country is not seeing it. I have stated why you should vote for Dr. Ron Paul in the past and some have disagreed with some of his positions, but name one Politician where you agree with all of their positions. However, I am taking a new approach and I will give you only two reasons you should vote for Dr. Paul:

1. He is the CHAMPION of the CONSTITUTION. He votes for what IT allows and nothing more. He has been consistent for 30 years in voting on the CONSTITUTION.
I don't think I should need to say anymore.

2. He has the same values as everyone of us on this email. And I am going to tell you why right now. He was born to a German farmer in Pennsylvania. WE are all descendants of German farmers from northwest Ohio.
He has been married to the same woman for 50 years.
He has five kids, and 17 grandchildren. Sound familiar. He is for family. We are for family. I LOVE my family and LOVE my extended families. I don't come home every Christmas because I feel it is an obligation. I have fun and want my wife and kids to feel the same feelings I felt for my lifetime. I live my life for the times I spend with family and friends.
Dr. Ron Paul has the same type of family.

Now I implore you to find another candidate that has his scruples, his morals, and his consistent and honest track record. Not only that he has been smart enough to predict many of the things that are going on with the economy at his time. SO I BEG YOU, take the time for you kids, for your kids' kids and REGISTER REPUBLICAN while you still have time in to do so in some states and then VOTE for Dr. Ron Paul in your states primary.

AND FINALLY IF I HEAR ANYMORE ABOUT THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE, I THINK I WILL PERSONALLY COME AND VISIT YOU. HE ONLY DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE IF YOU AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM.

Thanks for your time,
Rod

If you would like to read more about the other swindlers and snakes on both sides of the Political process continue on below.

1. John McCain - Republican. Yes he served our country and was a POW. However, do you know that he was part of the Keating Savings and Loan scandal. He took significant amount of money from Charles Keating to try and sweep the improprities under the rug. He is bought and paid for. McCain committed adultery and remarried a woman 17 years younger. His two adopted children and one biological child DID NOT attend his second marriage.

2. Hillary Clinton - Democrat. She is married to Bill Clinton and continued to stay married to this man after continual transgressions of this man. Does she stay married because she like the limelight or what.
Rated #2 on Judicial Watch as most corrupt politician

3. Mitt Romney - Republican. Pure politician in effort to get elected. When running for office for Govenor of Mass., he said he was for abortion. Why, well because Mass is a very liberal leaning state.
Now as running for President of Republican Party he is against abortion. Why, well because the Republican Party is against abortion. He only says what he thinks wants to be heard. See through the nonsense.
He also said at one time he was for Gays and Lesbians in the Military. Now he says he is for the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy. These are both very contentious issues, but why all the flip flopping.

4. Barrack Obama - Democrat. He seems like an ok guy, but I myself disagree with most of his message.
He makes the dishonorable mention as one of the most corrupt politicians according to Judicial Watch because of this: News reports surfaced in 2006 that Illinois Senator Barak Obama entered into an unusual land deal with a now-indicted political fundraiser, Tony Rezko. The complicated real estate transaction occurred when it was widely known that Rezko was under federal investigation in a political corruption scandal.

5. Mike Huckabee - Republican. I dislike this man
more than any person in the campaign. He wears his
Christianity on his sleeve like he is the only one to vote for if you believe in Jesus Christ. He lied and said he is the only Candidate with a Theology Degree.
He does not have one. He lied about that and calls himself a minister. If there is one man I beg you not to vote for it is this slime bucket. No one is worse than this man. No one.

6. John Edwards - Democrat. Typical politician.
Flip flopping fool. In his time in the Senate, Edwards co-sponsored 203 bills.[15] Among them was Lieberman's 2002 Iraq War Resolution (S.J.Res.46) which he co-sponsored along with 15 other senators, but which did not go to a vote;[16] he voted for replacement resolution (H.J Res. 114) in the full Senate to authorize the use of military force against Iraq, which passed by a vote of 77 to 23,[17] saying on October 10, 2002 that "Almost no one disagrees with these basic facts: that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a menace; that he has weapons of mass destruction and that he is doing everything in his power to get nuclear weapons; that he has supported terrorists; that he is a grave threat to the region, to vital allies like Israel, and to the United States; and that he is thwarting the will of the international community and undermining the United Nations'
credibility."[18] He defended his vote on an October 10, 2004 appearance on Meet the Press, saying "I would have voted for the resolution knowing what I know today, because it was the right thing to do to give the president the authority to confront Saddam Hussein...I think Saddam Hussein was a very serious threat. I stand by that, and that's why [John Kerry and I] stand behind our vote on the resolution".[19] However, he subsequently changed his mind about the war and apologized for that military authorization vote. Edwards also voted in favor of the Patriot Act.

7. Fred Thompson - Republican. He is a lawyer and when he did not serve in the Senate he was a Lobbyist.
Earning 1 million dollars for his lobbying. His boys are lobbyists. Bought and Paid for politician.

8. Bill Richardson - Democart. I disagree with his liberal stances the Federal Government should be involved. But of all the other candidates he at least has SOME scruples.

9. Rudy Guliani - This man has been married three times. Had security detail in New York City used for the women he was having an affair with. This man has NO SCRUPLES. The third least liked person for me after Huckabee and Clinton.

I hope that helps.

literatim
01-08-2008, 12:49 PM
All you have to do in Ohio to vote in a primary is be registered to vote and request a Republican ballot.

rodmannn
01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
All you have to do in Ohio to vote in a primary is be registered to vote and request a Republican ballot.

Good, I don't live in Ohio anymore and I will let them know that.
Thanks.

literatim
01-08-2008, 12:59 PM
I should also note. You can request a Republican absentee ballot also. You can get them 25 days before the primary.