PDA

View Full Version : My Proof That The Commoners Are Hearing About Ron Paul

scooter
01-08-2008, 12:37 PM
I play on a flag football team in Ohio with a group of about 10 guys. All of them young, non-active Republicans. I haven't seen them in a month or so to give them my Ron Paul pitch, but we had a game last night.

When I got to the game before I ever got to tell them anything, they said to me "so what about this Ron Paul guy?"

They know that I'm the only politically active one in the group and they know I'm a Republican, so I guess they are starting to hear about him and figured I'd know something. Needless to say I easily converted 10 people looking for some answers.

This is good news. From what I see here in the Midwest, the common conservatives are not happy with any of the choices they've been given for President, but they are starting to hear about this "different" guy named Ron Paul and are starting to hear about some of his good ideas.

The more Ron Paul's name gets out, the more easy converts like this we are going to have. I don't think the entire election hinges on what happens in New Hampshire. If we do better there, the message continues. And apparently the more the message gets out, more people start to support it.

dante
01-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I think this goes to show that as long as we keep getting 10% + in the early states we will continue to be building our momentum for the later states. It truly is going to have to be a 50 state campaign. Eventually voters in later states will get tired of all the other so-called frontrunners that change on a daily basis and all sound the same and turn to Dr. Paul. We just have to continue to slowly build up our base of support

WilliamC
01-08-2008, 12:42 PM
The more Ron Paul's name gets out, the more easy converts like this we are going to have. I don't think the entire election hinges on what happens in New Hampshire. If we do better there, the message continues. And apparently the more the message gets out, more people start to support it.

This is so true, New Hampshire and Iowa are important only for their potential to give momentum to a candidate. Ron Paul already has momentum, and I hope he gets more today, but even if he doesn't he's not out of this at all.