PDA

View Full Version : I told you so factor

filmmaker58
01-08-2008, 12:07 PM
Ron Paul's book, "A foreign Policy Of Freedom", is twenty years of "I told you so's. People ignored his wisdom, and I think he can use that in this campaign.

My "I told you so" speach for Ron Paul.

I've been talking about some of these things for a long time, and I've watched as the parties bickered amoungst themselves, and let our country slide into all of the problems we face today, dispite my warnings. Well I don't want to be the "I told you so" guy anymore. I want people to wake up now. Next year when our dollar really collapses, or in a couple of years when they start the draft, or they start taking your guns, or when they start regulating the internet, or when they start really pushing the North American Union and national ID cards. I don't want people to be saying, "Oh, I guess I should have voted for Ron Paul". I want people to wake up now, while we still have a chance to save this country. A lot of people are waking up, just look at the support I'm getting. But there are people who are just hearing about me now, after campaigning for a year. The system is designed to maintain the status quo. All we need to do is have people hear this message, and there won't be any more "I told you so's".

Btw. I think we should give RP a year end bonus for his personal fortunes, by buying that book for everyone you know, and making it a bestseller again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's a new phrase for honesty, integrity, and common sense in government. It's called "Ron Paulitics"

I met a woman who said that she was a borderline fanatic about Ron Paul. I said "Borderline?!! You're a slacker"!!