PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul stealth soldiers? Radio ad

RobS
01-08-2008, 11:23 AM
I got a question from an acquaintance here in Michigan about stealth soldiers. Said he heard an ad by Ron Paul about sending stealth soldiers to kill terrorists.

Anyone know what this is about, or if there is a place to listen to the ad?

I explained to him that it was probably about his idea of using letters of marque etc. but he seems to think that Ron is crazy now... I didn't hear the ad so I have no idea.

Anyways, any info on this would be appreciated so I can respond in the correct manner on this issue!

Thanks!

Ethek
01-08-2008, 11:28 AM
I got a question from an acquaintance here in Michigan about stealth soldiers. Said he heard an ad by Ron Paul about sending stealth soldiers to kill terrorists.

Anyone know what this is about, or if there is a place to listen to the ad?

I explained to him that it was probably about his idea of using letters of marque etc. but he seems to think that Ron is crazy now... I didn't hear the ad so I have no idea.

Anyways, any info on this would be appreciated so I can respond in the correct manner on this issue!

Thanks!

Just by using the word stealth they are invisable and able to slip unseen through afghan and Pakistani tribes. Its so obvious I don't see why no one else made a position out of it.

I hope the ad is misconstrued or someone is silly stupid.

RPinSEAZ
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Think of how much money would be saved if we had followed the constitution's advice. Hire "privateers" like Blackwater to infiltrate the terrorist networks and kill them all. Instead we're hiring Blackwater to protect diplomats from a mess we made.

RobS
01-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Okay, sounds like he is talking about private contractors/letters of marque in this ad then.

Anyone have a link to the actual audio?