PDA

View Full Version : Don't neglect the Positive in pursuit of the Negative

LibertyOrDie
05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Please don't forget about the people that have helped out RP in the media. Don't get me wrong, I'm always for quick action to respond to someone's negative or lack of coverage of RP, but please also take the time to comment to the people that have helped out.

I'm noticing often when viewing links to articles posted by all of us, that there is a very low comment count. I believe recognition to these people can be just as important as attempting to get more coverage, for a little response might incline more focus on their part on RP.

Don't get me wrong, things like Digging an article helps with spreading the original message, but we first need those messages, and the more the better.

Any other suggestions on how we can keep this in more of a positive light I believe are need, because I too find myself quite often focusing more on trying to eliminate the negative than promoting the positive.

qednick
05-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Please don't forget about the people that have helped out RP in the media. Don't get me wrong, I'm always for quick action to respond to someone's negative or lack of coverage of RP, but please also take the time to comment to the people that have helped out.

I'm noticing often when viewing links to articles posted by all of us, that there is a very low comment count. I believe recognition to these people can be just as important as attempting to get more coverage, for a little response might incline more focus on their part on RP.

Don't get me wrong, things like Digging an article helps with spreading the original message, but we first need those messages, and the more the better.

Any other suggestions on how we can keep this in more of a positive light I believe are need, because I too find myself quite often focusing more on trying to eliminate the negative than promoting the positive.

I agree. I usually always try and take time to comment on both positive and negative articles whenever possible. Having more comments on these things will make people realize all the more that's it's not just a small handful of people using aliases and multiple IP addresses who are supporting RP.