PDA

View Full Version : Obama foreign policy advisor supports world government

Heath
01-08-2008, 11:16 AM
Independents seem to be jumping on the Obama bandwagon because they believe he can bring "change" to Washington. What they fail to realize is that he is being advised by leftovers from the Carter administration including Carter's national secuirty advisor, Brzezinski.

Here are quotes from Brezezinski:
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Yet five years after the end of the century's greatest ideological struggle and five years before the onset of the next millennium," wailed the architect and first director of the Trilateral Commission, "the end of the ideological centrality in global politics has not ushered in a new world order .... We do not have a new world order. Instead we are facing growing doubts regarding the meaning of our era and regarding the shape of our future."

"We cannot leap into world government in one quick step," Brzezinski told his audience, apparently ignoring Gorbachev's caution. Such a grand goal "requires a process of gradually expanding the range of democratic cooperation as well as the range of personal and national security, a widening, step by step, stone by stone, [of] existing relatively narrow zones of stability in the world of security and cooperation. In brief, the precondition for eventual globalization -- genuine globalization -- is progressive regionalization, because thereby we move toward larger, more stable, more cooperative units."

This "regionalization" is in keeping with the original Trilateral plan, as outlined in Brzezinski's book, Between Two Ages, which called for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward "the goal of world government." In that same tome, David Rockefeller's Polish protégé proclaimed that "National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept" and praised Marxism "in the form of Communism" as a "major advance in man's ability to conceptualize his relationship to his world" and a "further vital and creative stage in the maturing of man's universal vision."

Ethek
01-08-2008, 11:17 AM
ugh

PimpBlimp
01-08-2008, 11:20 AM
No surprise. Thanks for the quotes, I can use them in other arguments.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 11:24 AM
I don't mind a one-world government, as long as it's based on the US Constitution. :)

Ethek
01-08-2008, 11:24 AM
I don't mind a one-world government, as long as it's based on the US Constitution. :)

not likely. heh

Cindy
01-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Obama is a member of the CFR. No surprise there. He may still be speaking truth on "change" though. Sadly, his sort of change will be in the form of nanny states, Globalism and whatever takes us closer to a One World Government.

Has Obama ever even mentioned the Constitution in any of his campaign speeches?

WeWillWin08
01-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Argh!

Read about Brezinzski's Technotronic Revolution

Brezinzski......he wants a "System where the public will be inable to reason for themselves" ....where "reasoning will be done for them."

We really need to get this information out to Independent Voters.

Smiley Gladhands
01-08-2008, 11:38 AM

Our current government is 'based' on the US Constitution, and look at how well our liberties are protected now. I'd hate to see how much more they could trample all over the Constitution while singing its praises if there were an all-powerful world government.

Goldwater Conservative
01-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Isn't his daughter that chick on Morning Joe on MSNBC?

DealzOnWheelz
01-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Obama Is Antichrist

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
01-08-2008, 12:18 PM
A one world government will only work if it's led by Jesus Christ.
Everyone else is corruptible.

itshappening
01-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Obama is just an actor

yoshimaroka
01-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Here's a whole list of his advisors:
http://fpadvisors.wetpaint.com/page/Obama,+Barack?t=anon

A lot of leftovers from the Bill Clinton era.

Cindy
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Where did you get the quotes from? I would like to post this at another forum and need to have a link to the source of the quotes.

Thanks if you have one.

jacmicwag
01-08-2008, 12:31 PM

And Ron Paul is the first president.

Heath
01-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Here is the article I obtained the quotes from:

http://thenewamerican.com/node/937