PDA

View Full Version : Tellimarker Called Me Talking About The Economy and Loans, So Guess What I Did?...

icon124
01-08-2008, 11:09 AM
Listened to the recorded message where it told me to press one to talk to someone about getting a loan to become more stable...so I did, and once I got on the line with an operator I asked Her if she knew who RP was...

She had heard of him before....and Then we started talking about how could anyone encourage someone else to take out loans and go into debt...I explained to her RP stance on the economy and where we will be going if he doesn't become president.

She said basically this is the first time I've ever had a response telling me to vote for RP and he must be doing something right if I call someone and they tell me to vote..

Lol thought I would share my little story...now go spread the message some more

literatim
01-08-2008, 11:19 AM
lmao

Cleaner44
01-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Genious!!!

amy31416
01-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Clever. I like the way you think.

Now if I could just come up with something ingenious for the bill collectors. . .

tsetsefly
01-08-2008, 11:31 AM
lmao

Revolutn
01-08-2008, 11:36 AM
LoL

I've been answering calls I normally screen too and using similar tactics.

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Listened to the recorded message where it told me to press one to talk to someone about getting a loan to become more stable...so I did, and once I got on the line with an operator I asked Her if she knew who RP was...

She had heard of him before....and Then we started talking about how could anyone encourage someone else to take out loans and go into debt...I explained to her RP stance on the economy and where we will be going if he doesn't become president.

She said basically this is the first time I've ever had a response telling me to vote for RP and he must be doing something right if I call someone and they tell me to vote..

Lol thought I would share my little story...now go spread the message some more

Good work!

rollingpig
01-08-2008, 11:48 AM
way to go