PDA

View Full Version : Perspectives and Focus.

micahnelson
01-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Our primary purpose is not to get Ron Paul elected. Our primary purpose, as patriots, is to push the cause of liberty. The proof of this is in the fact that we would all drop support for the man if he dramatically changed his message. Thankfully we don't have to worry about that with Dr. Paul.

Right now the best way to support liberty, is to support Ron Paul's nomination to the Republican Party, and then to the Presidency.

Some things to keep in mind.

New Hampshire and Iowa are early states. Nothing is decided until Super (Duper) Tuesday. After that point, we will either celebrate major victories, consider Libertarian Party nominations, or focus on derailing the biggest authoritarian in the Presidential Race.

We will all support Ron Paul until he wins or drops out. We will support liberty till the day we die.

Even if the darkest pessimist on this board is right, and our collapse is inevitable, we will be a thorn in the foot of this beast- inflicting pain with each step they take towards tyranny.

We will have anger, finger pointing, and more. It is understandable. For the most part, don't question people's motivations, only their ability. If mistakes are made we will learn from them. If leaders don't learn from them, we will find new leaders. This is the Ron Paul revolution- but it doesn't end with him. The name is important- but the message is immortal. No army can stop an idea whose time as come.

May this be a Hope and encouragement to the Heirs of Liberty, and a healthy dose of reality to those would oppress us.

micahnelson
01-08-2008, 10:52 AM
/Bumped because I read another Doom and Gloom post

voytechs
01-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Inspirational.

micahnelson
01-08-2008, 11:15 AM
thanks. Sometimes i think the only things that get bumped here are fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Its inspirational for me to know that I'm not the only one who isn't scared.