PDA

View Full Version : I just bought an ad for Ron Paul

LudwigVan Kubrick
01-08-2008, 10:33 AM
120 x 240 size, will be at cincinnati.com (Ohio) all this week from 5AM-6AM.

Format is the standard Ron Paul in front of the flag pic with the words "learn about Ron Paul." When you click on it, it takes you to ronpaul2008/issues.

This was a trial run to make sure it works, but assuming it does, I'l be buying juicier time slots.

Anyone can buy ad time for Ron Paul. Its pretty cheap too. If you are wondering what you can do from afar to make a difference, this is a very good way.

IM me or reply below if you need any help getting started with this. Hell, send me the money and I'll do it for you.

Let's make this happen everyone. It is up to all of us!

nc4rp
01-08-2008, 10:38 AM
woot!

newmedia4ron
01-08-2008, 10:40 AM
thank you

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 10:45 AM
thank you!

amy31416
01-08-2008, 10:47 AM
120 x 240 size, will be at cincinnati.com (Ohio) all this week from 5AM-6AM.

Format is the standard Ron Paul in front of the flag pic with the words "learn about Ron Paul." When you click on it, it takes you to ronpaul2008/issues.

IM me or reply below if you need any help getting started with this. Hell, send me the money and I'll do it for you.

Let's make this happen everyone. It is up to all of us!

I'd like to do this as well, and would love to see what the ad looks like. The main difference is that I'd like to do it for print newspaper, not online, because I'm pretty sure we've already reached the majority of us online people ;)

While I'd like to do it here in my hometown, it may be more useful in other markets at this point in the race. (I'm in Erie and Pittsburgh, PA.)

LudwigVan Kubrick
01-08-2008, 11:39 AM
I'd like to do this as well, and would love to see what the ad looks like. The main difference is that I'd like to do it for print newspaper, not online, because I'm pretty sure we've already reached the majority of us online people ;)

While I'd like to do it here in my hometown, it may be more useful in other markets at this point in the race. (I'm in Erie and Pittsburgh, PA.)

Agreed. This was sort of a trial run for me, just to make sure I am satisfied with the results.

Agreed also about the need to reach the non-online community. To be clear though, cincinnati.com is the online version of the Cincinnati Enquirer.

Again, I encourage everyone here to buy some ad time for Ron Paul. If you need a banner, just IM me. If you need any help at all, just IM me. If you want me to do it all for you even, just IM me.

Here to help.