PDA

View Full Version : What's the story on the ground in NH?

Jwaksman
01-08-2008, 10:33 AM
I know we have poll watchers all over the state - how are things going so far? Reports are that turnout over the whole state is very, very high. And also that independents have been moving back towards the Republican side, with nearly 50% of independents voting in the Republican race.

Are people confident on the ground that we're getting our voters to the polling booth?

Ethek
01-08-2008, 10:38 AM
I know we have poll watchers all over the state - how are things going so far? Reports are that turnout over the whole state is very, very high. And also that independents have been moving back towards the Republican side, with nearly 50% of independents voting in the Republican race.

Are people confident on the ground that we're getting our voters to the polling booth?

I can only speculate. I would say that 2/3s of the indies on the Republican side will break for McCain. I think well get the rest. It may be enough to get us 3rd, or even 2nd.

literatim
01-08-2008, 10:39 AM
Any Nhers shouldn't be here and instead working with the campaign to help get out the vote.

pacelli
01-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Check the New Hampshire forum- there are some ground reports there. Seems to be a bunch of independents going for Obama at the moment, lots of 60+ crowd going for McCain.

thechitowncubs
01-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Any Nhers shouldn't be here and instead working with the campaign to help get out the vote.

Agreed, although you are free to frolic and update the junkies in your free time.