PDA

View Full Version : A Ron Paul Supporter Insulted Me Today

RonPaulFanInGA
01-08-2008, 10:13 AM
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1950280/posts

A Ron Paul Supporter Insulted Me Today

Posted on 01/08/2008 8:08:31 AM PST by Poser

At my polling place this morning, a Ron Paul supporter tried to hand me a Constitution. I told him I was insulted. He asked why.

I told him I was quite familiar with it.

Revolution9
01-08-2008, 10:29 AM
ht tp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1950280/posts

A Ron Paul Supporter Insulted Me Today

Posted on 01/08/2008 8:08:31 AM PST by Poser

At my polling place this morning, a Ron Paul supporter tried to hand me a Constitution. I told him I was insulted. He asked why.

I told him I was quite familiar with it.

Why do you read such ineffable tripe and support its hit popularity..and post the link here to up their hits??? The fool obviously needed a copy of The Constitution. He claimed familiarity with it. But failed to understand that handing him a copy of it is covered under the First Amendment.

foraneagle2
01-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Why do you read such ineffable tripe and support its hit popularity..and post the link here to up their hits??? The fool obviously needed a copy of The Constitution. He claimed familiarity with it. But failed to understand that handing him a copy of it is covered under the First Amendment.

You're an idiot (but hey, you can't be offended since I'm covered under the First)

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Those people are a dying breed. We are the future.

literatim
01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Some of those comments dumbfound me.

Sadly, the relevance of the Constitution to our actual practice of law and politics is so small that it is not as important to read as everyone is making out. It is primarily a historical document.

ninepointfive
01-08-2008, 12:13 PM
umm.. hello. I think this site supports paul and is making some sarcastic comments!

Bob Spruill
01-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Free Republic does not support Dr Paul, the folks there are just as stupid and assinine as they seem.

mosquitobite
01-08-2008, 12:21 PM
umm.. hello. I think this site supports paul and is making some sarcastic comments!

Haha! I hate to tell you but they're not sarcastic. I was banned from FR for supporting Dr Paul openly.