PDA

View Full Version : I plan on running for President in the future and I plan on losing

lew
01-08-2008, 09:31 AM
Should I hire Lou, Kent, and Jesse?

RPinSEAZ
01-08-2008, 09:32 AM
haha

Grandson of Liberty
01-08-2008, 09:33 AM
well, this is a productive thread. :rolleyes:

Redcard
Careful. They cost more than Huck's guys.

drexhex
Now now, at least wait until AFTER NH and SC results are in to spout insults about the campaign staff.

LivingFree
01-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Burn! Maybe they've amped things up after Iowa. Lets wait and see.

walt
01-08-2008, 09:37 AM
my biggest fear today is that we do well enough so that some people are delusional enough to think this gorup can execute nationally after a retail state like NH with zillions of supporters there.

NoMoreApathy
01-08-2008, 09:37 AM
What are they spending the money on? Super Tuesday?

Why is it all RADIO ads that are being bought? I'm getting tired of hearing people say they see TV commercials for everyone except Ron.

They're spending OUR money, and they ought to take some advice from us, considering we've done better in the grassroots then they have in the mainstream.

hasan
01-08-2008, 09:48 AM
i think the RP strategy makes sense. Mitt might drop out soon it seems and so does Fred and

that is because their big spending backfired. huckabee has no money in hand i think so a blow in

SC means he will drop out. Being frugal might just pay off you know. Oh yeah i totally forgot

abt duncan hunter. hes dropping out soon for sure. This narrows the field to 3 or 4

candidates and that should ensure more coverage for RP and the notion that he cant win will

not be valid to the same extent. RP needs to blast Super Tuesday states with ads soon

though.

Revolution9
01-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Pure unadulterated drooldonkey trollage. Anybody agreeing with the OP is a troglodyte. RP was on Leno last night. You jerks haven't a clue how to run a campaign. If the campaign was a hooker you folks would have splooged in your pants and deflated prior to her removing a single item of clothing.

Randy

Grandson of Liberty
01-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Pure unadulterated drooldonkey trollage. Anybody agreeing with the OP is a troglodyte. RP was on Leno last night. You jerks haven't a clue how to run a campaign. If the campaign was a hooker you folks would have splooged in your pants and deflated prior to her removing a single item of clothing.

Randy

Wow. I just showered my computer with coffee. I'm fairly certain that is the greatest post of all time. :D

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Your post made me think of your user name... minus the L... Figure it out...

Step on trolls... They wash off shoes!

webber53
01-08-2008, 10:05 AM

Randy

QFT