PDA

View Full Version : Not a lot of campaign donations coming from southeast Iowa

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 10:27 AM
http://www.ottumwacourier.com/local/local_story_200234647.html

they mention Ron Paul

The biggest beneficiary of Fairfield donations was U.S. Rep. Ron Paul. Paul, a Texas Republican, is a long-shot candidate who once ran for president as a Libertarian. Paul received a $500 donation from one person and three separate, $100 donations from another.

what is with that "long-shot" title? lol do you ever see that when they're talking about.....Gravel? LOL I'm beginning to think it's his nickname. Ron "long shot" Paul hmm

camnc79
07-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Dr. Paul Broun of Georgia continues to be called a long-shot, even after his "shocking" victory the other day.

Maybe it's a blessing.

Cameron

quickmike
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Dr. Paul Broun of Georgia continues to be called a long-shot, even after his "shocking" victory the other day.

Maybe it's a blessing.

Cameron

Historicaly, Americans love an underdog. Might not be a bad thing.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 10:57 AM
I don't really like Paul Braun's positions...

jonahtrainer
07-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Historicaly, Americans love an underdog. Might not be a bad thing.

Yeah, someone with YouTube skills could make a Rocky/Ron Paul YouTube. He could be taking hits from the MSM, Ghoulani, etc. Then he could come back and pummel them for the win!

Some scenes from the new Rocky about how 'bad' the place is and Ron Paul wants to restore America.

I think a lot of people will identify with it because they will realize THEY are the underdog!

Duckman
07-20-2007, 11:47 AM
A Ron Paul Long Shot

1/2 oz pure integrity
1/2 oz GOLD or other sound money (or substitute Goldschlager)
1 oz of the TRUTH (not the 9/11 brand)

Layer together in a 2oz shotglass, then down it all at once. This ain't no sippin' drink.

tiznow
07-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Fairfield is the libertarian capital of iowa, and i believe joe the iowa coordinator has an office their