PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea... Henna Tatoos for Ron Paul???

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 09:22 AM
Here's what it is basically:

http://www.hennatattoos.com/index.php

They are temporary tatoos that you can use to show off to people and look really neat.. The thing is that they are temporary... You can look around your local Yellow Pages for somewhere that does it... They don't cost a lot of money either... Just throwing the idea out there for anyone who has never thought about it...

dirknb@hotmail.com
01-08-2008, 09:24 AM
Would be too late for most of the primaries, but if RP is still in the race in mid-March those would be great for the college students for Spring Break.

drexhex
01-08-2008, 09:27 AM
I'm planning on getting a real R[evoL]ution tattoo (without "Ron Paul" on it) if Pres. Paul gets 3rd or better tonight :D

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 09:28 AM
I'm planning on getting a real R[evoL]ution tattoo (without "Ron Paul" on it) if Pres. Paul gets 3rd or better tonight :D

I would get that too... It just says so much... I would brag about it in my 90s!

drexhex
01-08-2008, 09:32 AM
I would get that too... It just says so much... I would brag about it in my 90s!

Exactly! Even if we don't win, this was America's last hope, IMHO. At least, it might be our last chance to get back to our Constitution, and I will always be proud to be a part of the last chance effort.

If we win, I'd be even more proud to carry the symbol of our saving efforts on my shoulder the rest of my life. I'd brag to my children and grandchildren that they could live in a world that is still prosperous. I would not feel guilty for having to bring a child into this torturous world.

Also, you have to remember that the R[evoL]ution doesn't end with President Paul.

Thomas Paine
01-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Is there a tatoo of a snowball??

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Also, you have to remember that the R[evoL]ution doesn't end with President Paul.

QFT x 1 Million bro...

bulloncoins
01-08-2008, 09:49 AM
This reminds me of the Iraqi's purple thumbs......

terryp
01-08-2008, 10:24 AM
You know I'm 52. Never had a tattoo or
the erg to get one but THIS.
This is something different. Maybe someone could come up with a couple designs.
I would definitely consider getting one !!