PDA

View Full Version : The definition of irony.

boberino
01-08-2008, 08:56 AM
An employee of the Department of Education voting for Ron Paul.

Yes, you read that correctly. My aunt (by marriage) has a brother that works for the DoE in D.C. When I converted my Mom to Ron Paul, she told me that my aunt's brother just loves what Dr. Paul has to say. When she told me that he works for the DoE in D.C. I almost hurt my brain wondering how that is possible.

LivingFree
01-08-2008, 09:07 AM
The sheeple are waking up.

GodOfThunder
01-08-2008, 09:13 AM
I work for a very large Defense Contractor (there's only a couple VERY LARGE ones, so take your pick) and I'm voting for Ron Paul.

I'd love for Paul to make enough cuts for me to get laid off.

WilliamC
01-08-2008, 09:18 AM
My salary comes indirectly from a Federal Grant and I'd lose my job were Ron Paul's policies enacted. But that's fine by me, there would be plenty of new jobs to be had.

GO RON PAUL!

curtisag
01-08-2008, 09:25 AM
The insiders at the DoE are by far most qualified to know the inefficiencies of big government control of education.

Chester Copperpot
01-08-2008, 09:26 AM
An employee of the Department of Education voting for Ron Paul.

Yes, you read that correctly. My aunt (by marriage) has a brother that works for the DoE in D.C. When I converted my Mom to Ron Paul, she told me that my aunt's brother just loves what Dr. Paul has to say. When she told me that he works for the DoE in D.C. I almost hurt my brain wondering how that is possible.

Ive met a couple people actually that are voting for RP that work in the DOE .. your story makes that a total of 3 now.

The 2 other people know they will lose their job. Theyre okay with that because they know its better for America.