PDA

View Full Version : Need Ron Paul Campaign Phone Number

Razmear
07-20-2007, 09:36 AM
This is related to the Spam Spartanburg activity.
I've been trying to contact RP HQ at the phone number on the website to inform them of the action, but no one is picking up.
If someone has a better contact number, please PM it to me.

Thanks,
Eric

BLS
07-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Oh...ha ha....just realized this.

They're MOVING today.....

MsDoodahs
07-20-2007, 09:37 AM
Today is their big move day, isn't it?

beermotor
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Or Bradley in DC...

Slugg
07-20-2007, 09:39 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about this part of it for several reasons
1) They will definently find out before tomorrow...of that you can be sure.
2) Even if Dr. Paul isn't able to drop off the food the event is still powerful (some may say even more so)

By the way, have you contacted the local media?

Razmear
07-20-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm assuming that there would be some security and planning that needs to be done in advance, so his campaign having a heads up would make it more likely that he will be able to deliver the goods in person.
So I guess I should give up on the number on the website then?
Anyone have a staff members cell phone number that might be able to forward the message along?

eb

Slugg
07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm assuming that there would be some security and planning that needs to be done in advance, so his campaign having a heads up would make it more likely that he will be able to deliver the goods in person.
So I guess I should give up on the number on the website then?
Anyone have a staff members cell phone number that might be able to forward the message along?

eb

hmmm....give 'em time...they are moving, I bet you'll catch 'em this afternoon....

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 10:16 AM
How big is the place? 54k (or whatever) seemed a bit... much? Big place?

LibertyEagle
07-20-2007, 10:56 AM
How big is the place? 54k (or whatever) seemed a bit... much? Big place?

I can't remember the square footage, but it's still tiny. Rent is extremely expensive around there. They are being very frugal.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't remember the square footage, but it's still tiny. Rent is extremely expensive around there. They are being very frugal.

Why not move the HQ then? 54k is steep.. but I guess he knows how to work it, I just hope he won't need a bigger place immediately!

LibertyEagle
07-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Why not move the HQ then? 54k is steep.. but I guess he knows how to work it, I just hope he won't need a bigger place immediately!

I don't know. Possibly, because they feel they need a HQ close to DC. I have also wondered why they don't have another, larger site in a much cheaper location. Perhaps maybe beefing up his office in Texas and taking advantage of the many volunteers in the area. But, what do I know, anyway. This is really the first campaign I have ever worked on.

JS4Pat
07-20-2007, 11:07 AM
What is the number to call for SlimJims and Bumperstickers for a Meetup Group?

LibertyEagle
07-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Anyone try 1-800-RON-PAUL?

JS4Pat
07-20-2007, 11:25 AM
Anyone try 1-800-RON-PAUL?

Yes - that works.

Thanks - should be fairly easy to remember. :)

Razmear
07-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Ahh, I got thru on the 800-RON-PAUL number, don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. I left a message and someone is supposed to be calling me back.

eb