PDA

View Full Version : Post, Educate on Issues at Other Forums

Edu
01-08-2008, 07:25 AM
If the activity here is any indication, if members here would also post and educate people on other forums it could really help.

I'm starting to sign up for other forums that I normally wouldn't frequent and see if I can bring up the issues, without mentioning Ron Paul, more trying to educate people on the issues so that when they hear Ron Paul on shows such as Leno or the news they understand what he's talking about and how important it is.

If everyone here did this too I bet it could make a big difference.

What I need some help with is finding good text or links to "easy reading" material on the money issue, taxes (explaining facts about how things went before IRS), foreign empires and all that stuff.

So far, most people seem to think the money issue is crazy talk, so I need more (simple) facts. Other people think the IRS is the only way the government gets money, so we can't get rid of it, blah, blah. And they seem to think all hell is going to break loose if we aren't based in every country. It's almost a sort of brainwashing you have to get past.

And of course, it's better to have more than one angle on things so I hope to find other Paul supporters posting out there!

kmforpaul
01-08-2008, 07:30 AM
You know, in theory it sounds like a great idea. However, I think people on forums aren't looking to be educated on issues. They want to debate others. You'll probably on find decided voters on other forums.

JordanL
01-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Try this. The Fed, Inflation and the Economy in 60 seconds:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fv1DqIen28&watch_response