PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning America - where are the RP signs?

musicmax
01-08-2008, 07:03 AM
Diane Sawyer and George Snuffleupeless are broadcasting from Manchester, NH and behind them is a sea of Hussein Osama, Juan McCain and Adolf Giuliani signs.

WHERE ARE THE RON PAUL PEOPLE? Did ABC ban 'em? Or are they all asleep?

kutibah
01-08-2008, 07:09 AM
Diane Sawyer and George Snuffleupeless are broadcasting from Manchester, NH and behind them is a sea of Hussein Osama, Juan McCain and Adolf Giuliani signs.

They're voting :P haha...seriously thought I don't know.

Airborn
01-08-2008, 07:39 AM
just seen a RP sign on c-span, they were talking to voters outside that rassen(sp?) hotel in NH, and the camera got spiked by a RP sign. They just pop out the blue.

in4one
01-08-2008, 08:09 AM

It's very important that we do not resort to ad-hominem attacks. calling obama osama is so sophomoric that it makes me wonder if i chose the right candidate.

Guymontag
01-08-2008, 09:07 AM
It's very important that we do not resort to ad-hominem attacks. calling obama osama is so sophomoric that it makes me wonder if i chose the right candidate.

If youre choosing a candidate based on his internet supporters then you really need to get your priorities straight. It took me forever to research Dr. Paul because I thought he was some crazy truther judging by the support he got on youtube. But eventually after catching him on some debates I really wanted to know more about him. Its all about the message.

With that said, I hope Barack Osama doesnt get elected... he has no experience. I love his voting record where 40% of the time he didn't even vote. I hope 40% of his supporters forget to vote.

Edu
01-08-2008, 09:18 AM
But eventually after catching him on some debates I really wanted to know more about him. Its all about the message.Welcome to the truth. It's not always what the media or the government says it is.
Does that make us "truthers" now?
There are some more wake up calls out there if you go looking. It amazed me how much corruption and lies we have been fed, including what I would call lawyer tricks, including leaving important information out so you can't decode what they are doing to you.

JMann
01-08-2008, 09:19 AM

I see you are new. Many of Paul's supporters can be hard to take, including myself at times. It comes from the frustration of being ignored and that people are blind to having a real shot at taking our country back. Don't let what people say about Paul or his opponents change your opinion of him. Listen to Dr. Paul.

SovereignMN
01-08-2008, 09:20 AM

There are so many things wrong with this quote. Why would you choose a candidate based on comments from an internet message board?