PDA

View Full Version : If you believe in low/no taxes you are a right wing extremist.

PaleoForPaul
07-20-2007, 08:17 AM
http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/TPM.asp?LEARN_Cat=Extremism&LEARN_SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=4&item=21

Paul's name is mentioned.

Aeschylus
07-20-2007, 08:20 AM
The ADL is a terrorist organization.

mdh
07-20-2007, 08:51 AM
Yeah um... in case they didn't know, Aaron Russo is Jewish.

qedtanya
07-20-2007, 09:00 AM
How do they figure that income tax being illegitmate has ties to white supremacy? I don't get that at all....

freelance
07-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Tanya, you're thinking logically. That is not allowed with certain organizations which CANNOT BE NAMED!

LibertyBelle
07-20-2007, 09:45 AM
I can't stand this organization. They push for group rights, including 'hate laws', and are therefore anti-Constitution/anti-free speech (that makes them a terrorist organization to me). Protecting the defamation and ridicule of all citizens......ummmm, this is impossible unless you put a muzzle on the human race. They have an area discussing the militia movement, too, and say they are 'anti-government' as if being against a corrupt gov't that has consistently eroded freedoms is to be condemned. If you look into it, this organization is authoritarian and communistic in nature. Group rights = communism. They are bullies, and are really into protecting certain groups and condemning others, that's obvious from their website.

Two big thumbs down to these anti-Republic thugs.

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Yeah um... in case they didn't know, Aaron Russo is Jewish.

Italian-Jew? I wouldn't mind the ADL or any other organization as long as they don't have GOVERNMENT INFLUENCE!

Oddball
07-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Yeah um... in case they didn't know, Aaron Russo is Jewish.As is Paymon Mottahedeh. One in a long list of high profile people in the movement curiously not mentioned in the diatribe.

mdh
07-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Italian-Jew? I wouldn't mind the ADL or any other organization as long as they don't have GOVERNMENT INFLUENCE!

Not sure about the Italian part, he's definitly Jewish though, I know this for a fact. He's actually quite funny about it and has always been friendly towards a little harmless ribbing on the subject. ;) And he's one of the greatest heroes amongst the tax protester movement. I wonder if these ADL schmucks even know. He's not mentioned on their page. Oy vey!

LibertyEagle
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
Oh heck, I'm not surprised. I've been called every name in the book over on TownHall (major neocon website). The latest was a "leftist". Which is quite funny, because I've been a major traditional conservative all my life. It used to bother me, but now I just laugh.

Matt
07-20-2007, 11:56 AM
HAHA, This reminded me of something a Ron Paul supporter has in his signature on one of the gun forums. :D

If you want the government to intervene abroad you're a conservative.
If you want the government to intervene at home you're a liberal.
If you want the government to intervene everywhere you're a centrist.
If you want the government to intervene nowhere you're an extremist.