PDA

View Full Version : Take the Electoral Compass test

Carl Corey
01-08-2008, 04:46 AM
http://www.dag.nl/Nieuws/kieskompas.htm

This two axis test was pretty accurate for me, even when answering the questions without biasing them toward known Ron Paul positions.

You have responded to 36 propositions. Based on the responses you provided, you are the closest to Ron Paul and you are the furthest away from Barack Obama

Ron Paul

You are 6% economic left
You are 4% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 76%

Rudy Giuliani

You are 11% economic left
You are 23% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 65%

John McCain

You are 3% economic left
You are 36% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 63%

Ron LOL
01-08-2008, 04:55 AM
You have responded to 36 propositions. Based on the responses you provided, you are the closest to Ron Paul and you are the furthest away from Barack Obama

Ron Paul
You are 11% economic right
You are 8% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 80%

Rudy Giuliani
You are 6% economic right
You are 26% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 62%

Mitt Romney
You are 5% economic right
You are 40% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 56%

Cute test.

Indy Vidual
01-08-2008, 04:55 AM
I was closest to Ron Paul :)

AggieforPaul
01-08-2008, 05:02 AM
I was closest to RP too, but this quiz is seriously flawed. It put defense questions on the social liberal/conservative scale, and it rated "GTFO Iraq" answers as liberal (when they're actually paleoconservative). What it needs is a 3d plane that separates social-economic-foreign policy

Carl Corey
01-08-2008, 05:12 AM
I think this test is a lot better than the abc test. I don't think the abc test will show Ron Paul as the best match for people who don't bias their answers toward known Ron Paul positions.

Abobo
01-08-2008, 05:27 AM
I don't like the test at all. It puts too much emphasis on pointless issues. Our massive spending on the military, the coming collapse of the economy, and the f***ed up foreign policy are FAR more important than gun control issues, abortion, or stem cells.

Putting those less important divisive issues in the tests will turn some people away from Ron Paul. I can see some damn hippie going "Dude... I agree with this guy on the war and stuff... But man... He totally likes guns too much... And guns are like bad... Because... Dude.... People should like hug.... And peace man... I like pot..." :rolleyes:

The only two things that matter are the economy and the war. These are the two issues that will destroy America if anyone else is elected. Everything else is just a distraction.

JosephTheLibertarian
01-08-2008, 05:38 AM
Ron Paul
You are 7% economic right
You are 34% more progressive
You have a substantive agreement of 71%

shagywashere
01-08-2008, 05:51 AM
Yo Im Farthest From Obama But Closest To Ron Paul. Go Ron Paul 2008 Victory In Nh !!!