PDA

View Full Version : New Meetup for Kosciusko County

Austin
01-08-2008, 03:53 AM
This isn't exactly about delegates or the primary, other than the fact that this new Meetup will help get new delegates and win the primary, but not much discussion is going on here so...

If you are from Kosciusko County, or the surrounding area, I have created a new Meetup group for you to join. Right now we have just a few members, but as soon as more folks are informed, I expect the number to grow quite rapidly. If you are from the area, please join and become an active member!

www.ronpaul.meetup.com/1635

BreakYourChains
01-08-2008, 03:57 AM
Nice to see you here! I am in the Peru Meetup and Kokomo Meetup. You should join our groups as well, and we can help each other. :)

Austin
01-08-2008, 05:34 PM
Nice to see you here! I am in the Peru Meetup and Kokomo Meetup. You should join our groups as well, and we can help each other. :)
Great! I joined the Peru group a little while ago, so I get most of my news about the Kokomo group from there.

It'd be nice to see you join the KC group! :D

thehittgirl
01-09-2008, 06:37 PM

Hi there..I'm in NY but I lived in Kokomo for 4 yrs(loved it!) and we're considering coming back in March. I was wondering if we can help. We'll only be there for a week, but we would love to spread the word. We're a family of four, myself, hubby and two boys. I put the spark into hubby's mind when I told him your primaries are in May. ;)

I'm way overdue for a visit back there.