PDA

View Full Version : Big SIgn Wave, this will be fun...

JDouglasFisher
01-08-2008, 03:00 AM
Since many of us really dislike Rudy Giuliani, I have a ALL CALL that promises to be fun...

Details Below:

Announcing a new event for Ron Paul Revolutionaries of Passaic County!

What: Bloomingdale Sign Wave

When: Sunday, January 20, 1:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: Its a sign wave and Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should come to this one... Read below...

Why: Besides helping to spread Ron Paul's message, read below...

Event Description: This is a regular run of the mill sign wave, but with one extra caveat. Its the hometown of Rudy Giuliani's campaign manager Michael DuHaime. Yes, you heard right, the man who runs the Rudy08 campaign hails from Bloomingdale, NJ. And since he used his political collateral to convince the Passaic County Regular Republicans Organization to endorse Rudy early on, I think its our civic duty as REAL REPUBLICANS to inform the voting public that they do have a choice this February 5th.

I am asking that this event be ALL-CALLED to all the other meetups around the northern part of the state as well because it would be quite embarrassing for them, maybe some NEWS 12 coverage as well?

Lets see if the other meetups pick up on this and pass it around... It would be nice to have 50 people turn out on this one, hehehehe

J. Douglas Fisher, Organizer
Ron Paul Revolutionaries of Passaic County #1251

PatriotG
01-14-2008, 12:25 PM
Wheres the link?