PDA

View Full Version : Ron was SO Great on Leno!!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 02:22 AM
He had a huge smile the whole time, cracking jokes, bouncing in his seat... he was loving it! I haven't seen Dr Paul so happy in a while!

I'm really proud of him!

rfbz
01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
I like how he's getting more aggressive lately. Calling fox a Fraud on the tonight show? Saying Giuliani is confused and needs to catch up on his reading? This stuff is priceless.

shoms_w
01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Had a friend who has never seen RP watch the Jay Leno show. Her response, "He is a cutie"

Also, some more good news. 6 new RP supporters joined us today. He is catching ON :)

Richandler
01-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Yah I was wondering if he was going to mention McCain was the one who said we should be in Iraq for 100 years.

shoms_w
01-08-2008, 02:29 AM
Just got one more "he is so cute"

This is a good night.

rfbz
01-08-2008, 02:30 AM
he mentioned McCain as the 100 year Iraq guy on CNN, but not Leno.

romeshomey
01-08-2008, 02:30 AM
He had a huge smile the whole time, cracking jokes, bouncing in his seat... he was loving it! I haven't seen Dr Paul so happy in a while!

I'm really proud of him!

Same, he looked to be having the time of his life... I thought to myself what it must be like to get invited to the Leno show like that lol. This is something special. This man is truely amazing.

amy31416
01-08-2008, 02:33 AM
Just got one more "he is so cute"

This is a good night.

He's a true hottie. I loves me some Ron Paul. Of course, I'm also on cold medicine and sick as hell and can't sleep.

But that doesn't mean that Ron Paul isn't cute. Well, he's not really cute in the sense that he's very serious and this is serious business. But I'm still on cold medicine and that stuff is pretty hard core.

I'm rambling and am a master of the obvious.

Thank you.

Areign
01-08-2008, 02:37 AM
Is there a Youtube of the Leno segment? I tried to stay up to watch it, but 22 hours of no sleep caught up to me.

shoms_w
01-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-fwEAf6M1U

Is there a Youtube of the Leno segment? I tried to stay up to watch it, but 22 hours of no sleep caught up to me.

Registered
01-08-2008, 02:39 AM
He's a true hottie. I loves me some Ron Paul. Of course, I'm also on cold medicine and sick as hell and can't sleep.

But that doesn't mean that Ron Paul isn't cute. Well, he's not really cute in the sense that he's very serious and this is serious business. But I'm still on cold medicine and that stuff is pretty hard core.

Thank you.

How YOU doin'? :cool:

amy31416
01-08-2008, 02:43 AM
How YOU doin'? :cool:

Pretty damned phleghmy. And you, my sweet?

literatim
01-08-2008, 02:44 AM
Ron Paul is just awesome.

Thank you.

I hope you will feel better soon!

Kotin
01-08-2008, 02:44 AM
he was amazing, amazing!!!!

shoms_w
01-08-2008, 02:46 AM
I have watched it a few times, I think he may have had some coffee :)

All in all, it was excellent.

angrydragon
01-08-2008, 02:55 AM

Doing better than you... ;)

Registered
01-08-2008, 02:56 AM

are you really sick? I'm sick too, and im not just saying that to pick you up (serious)

cough drops + Ron paul!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 02:59 AM
Lol this isn't Hannidate! ;)

Registered
01-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Lol this isn't Hannidate! ;)

quiet, i think it's working

Patrick
01-08-2008, 03:03 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=lfekfyHsEYg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9wyi_nwbH90

amy31416
01-08-2008, 03:04 AM
are you really sick? I'm sick too, and im not just saying that to pick you up (serious)

cough drops + Ron paul!

Yup. I'm really sick. And a bit whiny about it too because I rarely get sick. I have a big old bagful of "Cold-Eeze" Wild Cherry flavor cold remedy lozenges. Supposedly, the zinc gluconate helps reduce the duration of the common cold. It's been two days now with this BS and I'm tired of it, but am feeling all goofy from a lack of sleep.

So, you're trying to pick me up because I'm all phleghmmy?

You have strange fetishes my friend ;)

amy31416
01-08-2008, 03:06 AM
Ron Paul is just awesome.

I hope you will feel better soon!

Thanks! Looking forward to it myself.

Areign
01-08-2008, 03:09 AM
I rarely if ever get sick as well. I'm a pretty nice guy too, but when I do get sick, I hear I grow breasts and turn into a Banshee of ye ole European folklore. So I know how you feel, so get better.

Also;

Thank you all for the Youtube links. This should get him some curious looks from the undecided and already decided alike! Mwahahaha!

Registered
01-08-2008, 03:15 AM
Yup. I'm really sick. And a bit whiny about it too because I rarely get sick. I have a big old bagful of "Cold-Eeze" Wild Cherry flavor cold remedy lozenges. Supposedly, the zinc gluconate helps reduce the duration of the common cold. It's been two days now with this BS and I'm tired of it, but am feeling all goofy from a lack of sleep.

So, you're trying to pick me up because I'm all phleghmmy?

You have strange fetishes my friend ;)

Hey there's nothing wrong with phlegm, i don't judge :D

Corydoras
01-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Remember the Blackadder episode "Amy and Amiability"?
Phlegmmy-wemmy-woo!

Ron LOL
01-08-2008, 03:29 AM
Wow. He bitchslapped Giuliani.

I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor RE: that one.

user
01-08-2008, 03:30 AM
How long until we hear about a couple of RP supporters getting married? You know it's only a matter of time. :D

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-08-2008, 03:33 AM
Lol Rudy must be pissed. He only got about 3 minutes in that stupid Faux debate, and meanwhile, Ron gets two awesome segments on the Tonight Show the night before people vote!

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!

Murdoch is going to have a heart attack. First one of his top SS commanders gets chased through the streets of New Hampshire, OReilly melts down at an Obama event, and now this...

amy31416
01-08-2008, 03:37 AM
I rarely if ever get sick as well. I'm a pretty nice guy too, but when I do get sick, I hear I grow breasts and turn into a Banshee of ye ole European folklore. So I know how you feel, so get better.

I didn't grow breasts when I got sick, no fair!

Thanks for your well wishes, I'm taking my vitamins, eating oranges and trying to sleep ;) The last part isn't going so well....

amy31416
01-08-2008, 03:38 AM
Hey there's nothing wrong with phlegm, i don't judge :D

Love me, love my phlegm. Right now, we're a package deal...

westmich4paul
01-08-2008, 03:39 AM
enlighten me on these events for I have not heard about one of them.

amy31416
01-08-2008, 03:40 AM
Remember the Blackadder episode "Amy and Amiability"?
Phlegmmy-wemmy-woo!

You're showing your age sweetie ;)

Abobo
01-08-2008, 03:46 AM
Murdoch is going to have a heart attack. First one of his top SS commanders gets chased through the streets of New Hampshire, OReilly melts down at an Obama event, and now this...

Next his Death Star will be attacked by rebel pilots... He'll retreat to the Hellmouth where he'll drain Espers of their magic and bring about the World of Ruin. But all SeeD members from throughout time will rise up and defeat him.

Yes... I just referenced Star Wars, Buffy, Final Fantasy VI ( III ), and Fina Fantasy VIII.

Who says Ron Paul supporters are geeks?

amy31416
01-08-2008, 03:48 AM
Next his Death Star will be attacked by rebel pilots... He'll retreat to the Hellmouth where he'll drain Espers of their magic and bring about the World of Ruin. But all SeeD members from throughout time will rise up and defeat him.

Yes... I just referenced Star Wars, Buffy, Final Fantasy VI ( III ), and Fina Fantasy VIII.

Who says Ron Paul supporters are geeks?

Hahahhaha. I love geeks, which means I love myself. And the majority of RP supporters. Go on withyerbadself.