PDA

View Full Version : Poll I took

BillyDkid
07-20-2007, 06:08 AM
I wish I remembered the details and what poll it was and maybe I am mistaken, but I seriously doubt it. I took an online Presidential poll yesterday and the only choices available were the typical, preordained candidates and even a couple of those preordained as legitimate, but not viable - T. Thompson and some other idiot, but I searched in vain for Ron Paul, so I had no choice but to vote for none of the above. And then when the results of the poll came up Ron Paul's name was included with some small percentage beside it. I'm reasonably sure I am not mistaken about this. Did anyone else share this experience?

Slugg
07-20-2007, 06:13 AM
Without a link it's kinda hard to know....I've taken so many darn surveys and polls I can't remember how to speak properly. I just want to click the "Hello" button when I answer the phone..... :confused:

lynnf
07-20-2007, 06:17 AM
I wish I remembered the details and what poll it was and maybe I am mistaken, but I seriously doubt it. I took an online Presidential poll yesterday and the only choices available were the typical, preordained candidates and even a couple of those preordained as legitimate, but not viable - T. Thompson and some other idiot, but I searched in vain for Ron Paul, so I had no choice but to vote for none of the above. And then when the results of the poll came up Ron Paul's name was included with some small percentage beside it. I'm reasonably sure I am not mistaken about this. Did anyone else share this experience?

Did you get a link to it from this forum, or somewhere else?

lynn

BillyDkid
07-20-2007, 06:22 AM
I really apologize, I don't remember much about it. No, I was just surfing around looking for polls to take.