PDA

View Full Version : Which Brand of Change Should I Choose? It's Making My Head Spin.

michaelwise
01-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Ron Paul talked about, "what type of change are they talking about" on Leno tonight. He brings up a good point, as if the sheeple cannot distinguish between the word change and the different brands each candidate offers. It's the same with the word "taxes". Do people not understand that there are hundreds of different types of taxes?

I believe that people should start asking the question when the word "Change" or the word "Taxes" is used by leaders; What type of change or what type of tax are you talking about. I just say this because I wasn't born yesterday and have an IQ higher then 75, and can distinguish between the different types.

liberty_Forever
01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
I'm voting for Mitt Romney's hair.

Indy Vidual
01-08-2008, 01:59 AM
Ron Paul talked about, "what type of change are they talking about" on Leno tonight. He brings up a good point...

Ron did handle that well :)
```````

Many people will be confused by our efforts, why?

* Often the media is biased against limited government

and

* "Conservatives" don't normally launch "revolutions."

amy31416
01-08-2008, 02:05 AM

Mitt Romney's hair would tax the F out of you for the privilege of being seen with his hair.

It's late, and I need sleep--obviously.

adpierce
01-08-2008, 02:05 AM

What about Huckabee.. don't you want Jesus to rule through him. He's obviously the perfect spokesman for Christ.

michaelwise
01-08-2008, 02:10 AM
I want normal people to demand others to be more specific about the type of change or the type of tax they are talking about. What will you keep the same and what will you change. What specific type of tax are you going to raise or lower. That sort of thing.

newbitech
01-08-2008, 02:13 AM
The only type of change that we are interested in is electing congressman, senators, and presidents who will OBEY our constitution and have a reputation to prove it.

We also want a president who will follow his/her oath to office, that is the kind of change we are talking about.

jarofclay
01-08-2008, 02:16 AM
The only type of change that we are interested in is electing congressman, senators, and presidents who will OBEY our constitution and have a reputation to prove it.

We also want a president who will follow his/her oath to office, that is the kind of change we are talking about.

WOOOT!!!! +1 (Yeah I'm tired too)

Jobarra
01-08-2008, 02:23 AM
My idea after reading all those headlines on CNN today:
I'm NOT about change (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=80324)

Richandler
01-08-2008, 02:28 AM
Ron said something like, change in monetary policy, or foreign policy. Something no candidates are considering yet those are the two most troublesome things.