PDA

View Full Version : http://hannity.com

Oliver
01-08-2008, 01:26 AM
http://250kb.de/u/080108/p/ea8fef5e.png

liberty_Forever
01-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Fuck him, don't give this moron any web traffic.

kushaze
01-08-2008, 01:28 AM
Thats a badge of honor.

mokkan88
01-08-2008, 01:35 AM
For some reason this seems like a positive to me...

Give me liberty
01-08-2008, 01:39 AM
That Motherf***

anyway his fourm is full of S***

Ron2Win
01-08-2008, 01:40 AM
Hannity is the poster boy for telephone/internet/microphone tough guy.

If he had any guts, he would just stopped and answered some questions.

That is Blowback at it's best.

Ron2Win
01-08-2008, 01:41 AM
We should make a sign "When cowards run"

BeFranklin
01-08-2008, 03:14 AM
Copyright violation? Video is from one of the protesters and its a commercial site right?

When News Anchor's pirate..

Brent Canada
01-08-2008, 04:03 AM
Hannity is the poster boy for telephone/internet/microphone tough guy.

Or as the late great Eazy-E says, a Studio Gangsta'.:D

proximity
01-08-2008, 04:47 AM
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/01/07/sean-hannity-flees-from-ron-paul-supporters/

What’s scarier: angry mobs chasing blowhard hypocrite propagandists down the street, or a passive population that sits in its collective recliner while the electoral process is subverted, the Constitution is dismantled, illegal wars are carried out, and people are tortured?

some reality for the couch warriors

bayoubill
01-08-2008, 05:35 AM
I'm an RP supporter who hasn't spent much time in here, preferring to "witness" for Paul in the Hannity forums. Lots of nasty anti-Paul stuff over there, but there are a number of stalwarts like me who continue to plug away.

The video of the Paul mob harrassing Hannity, while it may be satisfying for those of us who don't like Hannity, isn't constructive for the campaign if you consider that a fair number of undecided voters would probably find it distasteful. Face it, even if it targeted Hannity, the harrassment was rude and infantile. And this was just after Hannity gave RP a fair piece of (relatevely) uninterrupted air time on his show.

Also, consider a first-time visitor to this site, perhaps an undecided voter who's interest has been sparked by the efforts of the RP campaign. Do you honestly think the average person likes to see discussions peppered with obscene/ vulgar language? Do you honestly believe this helps sway an undecided voter to our side?

Really, if you want to help the campaign, you guys need to grow up and learn some manners.

trispear
01-08-2008, 05:44 AM
Face it, even if it targeted Hannity, the harrassment was rude and infantile.

We once defied a king, tarred and feathered his tax collectors, and threw his tea into the sea.

Now we can't stomach a loud but ultimately peaceful protest for fear of offending someone. What a nation of wusses we have become.

bayoubill
01-08-2008, 05:49 AM
We once defied a king, tarred and feathered his tax collectors, and threw his tea into the sea.

Now we can't stomach a loud but ultimately peaceful protest for fear of offending someone. What a nation of wusses we have become.

I'm talking about how this affects public perception.

This video puts the RP campaign in a negative light for the average undecided viewer, the one that we're trying to bring over to our side.

BTW, you didn't address my other concern regarding foul language here in the RP forums.

trispear
01-08-2008, 06:06 AM
I'm talking about how this affects public perception.

This video puts the RP campaign in a negative light for the average undecided viewer, the one that we're trying to bring over to our side.

BTW, you didn't address my other concern regarding foul language here in the RP forums.

I know that Bayoubill -- I seen you at the Hannity forums and am glad of your "ambassadorship" there:) I'm just concerned you have been influenced by the self-rationalized bellyaching about RP fans from over there:D We're playing on an extremely slanted playing field there in terms of our conduct vs. there conduct so I don't take their judgements seriously. Also I'm just complaining how wussified our culture became.

I don't think much of public perception: Hannity complains about snowballs thrown at him but he also supports torture:/ Oh wait, guilty until proven innocent, I forgot.

Anyway, I don't use foul language most of the time (99.9%). I can't speak for the others -- this is the moderators and board owners decision, ultimately. If it's a concern, perhaps a filter should be turned on for guests and let a registered user decide on their own with the default of having the filter turned on. That would be a technical solution of mine but it's not an issue that concerns me too much.

Birdlady
01-08-2008, 06:59 AM
This is blowback for all the years of hatred and lies Hannity has been spewing over the airwaves.