PDA

View Full Version : Calling all prayer warriors!

wildflower
01-08-2008, 01:10 AM
We need your prayers today, for New Hampshire. Let's do another prayer bomb, starting now!!!

Thank you in advance! :)

wildflower
01-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Where's Mark? :D

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-08-2008, 01:27 AM
I said a small prayer shortly after midnight and will keep doing it throughout the day. I just hope and pray that God will guide the heart and hand of those independent voters.

wildflower
01-08-2008, 02:00 AM
Thank you jd. Same here! :)

God bless you!

wildflower
01-08-2008, 05:56 AM
Blimp before i go to bed! This verse was posted on another thread, and I wanted to repost it here:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

- Philippians 4:6-7

keep up the prayers! :)

Menthol Patch
01-08-2008, 06:20 AM
I totally agree! We need to all continue praying that things will go GREAT in New Hampshire today!

Also, we must have FAITH!

Here is another bible verse that I like to read when I'm praying about an important issue.

Matthew 7:7-11

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

For everyone one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

misericordia
01-22-2008, 11:22 PM
prayer, done.

L.A.mama
02-01-2008, 04:44 AM
Super Tues. Prayer Bomb Feb. 3-5:
http://www.ronpaulwarroom.com/?p=4143

Please comment at the above link to commit.

ChristiansForRonPaul.com: http://christiansforronpaul.invisionzone.com/index.php?