PDA

View Full Version : Tonight the tide has turned... We have entered the WIN phase!!!

acmegeek
01-08-2008, 12:55 AM
The events of tonight, January 7th, 2008, mark a decisive win for Ron Paul and for freedom against those who would ignore the Constitution and seek to enslave us.

We will win this war of ideas! We have the message, we have the manpower, we are slowly gaining the media, and we have the man whose meekness, integrity, vision, and passion will surely carry us to victory!

No army can stop an idea whose time has come. Truth always prevails because truth requires no effort to survive. Only lies and deceit require constant nurturing and support. Truth is that which is. Nothing can change truth.

Ron Paul is who he is simply and purely because he knows, that he knows, that he knows, that his principles are firmly grounded on these self-evident truths.

That all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Dr. Ron Paul and the R3V0Lution are in effect, throwing off a government marked by a long train of abuses and usurpations.

Together we are the new Guards who will restore our great Republic to greatness.
Together we will once again earn the respect and admiration of the world.
Together we will lead by example, holding fast to the principles on which we were founded.

My fellow Americans.

We have been ignored.
We have been ridiculed.
We have been attacked.

But now, we are starting to WIN!!!

ronpaulyourmom
01-08-2008, 12:56 AM
^------

justinc.1089
01-08-2008, 12:58 AM
Yes, whether victory comes tomorrow, in february, in a third party run, or a revolution, as one of the founding fathers said "When millions are armed in the holy cause of liberty they are an immortal force that no army can stop!"

Because we are fighting for liberty we always will prevail in the end!

Chester Copperpot
01-08-2008, 12:59 AM
+1776

ShowMeLiberty
01-08-2008, 01:00 AM
+11.2008

acmegeek
01-08-2008, 01:01 AM
I like that... +1776!!! I'll use that from now on!

We as a grassroots movement must be united always maintaining the attitude of being the true vostors that we are. Those who stand for truth are always the winners.

pinkmandy
01-08-2008, 01:03 AM
YES! The media is scared because they have FINALLY realized...this isn't about one campaign. We are a FORCE that is going change the pecking order in this country and that means knocking a few almighties off their pedastals of power.

acmegeek
01-08-2008, 01:22 AM
I also posted this on DailyPaul and I added a further clarification...

With all of the events of the past few days, especially with the unsolicited, generous, and quick support from Jay Leno, CNN, and others, I am very confident that we have entered the win phase... and win in the more important sense of people really paying attention to the message and beginning to ask the right questions. Jay asked some absolutely poignant questions that allowed Dr. Paul to clearly explain why he is different.

This "war" we are fighting it to reclaim the minds of the American people who have been lulled into apathy by those who seek to simply pull the strings.

Yes, absolutely yes, there is a lot of work ahead of us, but I think that we have gained the upper hand in the most important areas... now we just have to keep working to expand and maintain!

acmegeek
01-08-2008, 08:45 AM
morning bump!

noztnac
01-08-2008, 09:18 AM
We should start carrying signs with 1776 printed on them. Then no matter how the election turns out at least kids will get one date right on their tests.

LivingFree
01-08-2008, 09:21 AM
Yes, whether victory comes tomorrow, in february, in a third party run, or a revolution, as one of the founding fathers said "When millions are armed in the holy cause of liberty they are an immortal force that no army can stop!"

Because we are fighting for liberty we always will prevail in the end!

I can't find which founding father made that quote, do you know who said it?

AdoubleR
01-08-2008, 09:22 AM
+ Super Tuesday!

acmegeek
01-08-2008, 10:17 AM
The quote about "millions are armed in the holy cause of liberty" was Patrick Henry...

http://libertyonline.hypermall.com/henry-liberty.html