PDA

View Full Version : (Ron Paul 2Q / Total Rep 2Q ) * 100

american.swan
07-20-2007, 02:16 AM
I used a spread sheet and got every state to see what percentage of republican giving was going to Ron Paul. These are the top 6.

Montana has given $59,000 to the republicans.
Montana has given $11,309 to Ron Paul.
= 19% Ron Paul

North Dakota has given 26,000 to Republicans.
North Dakota has given 3,500 to Ron Paul.
= 13.4% Ron Paul

Alaska
= 12.8%

Hawaii
= 9.07%

New Hampshire
= 9.31%

New Mexico
=8%

JosephTheLibertarian
07-20-2007, 02:18 AM
NH is a key state. very good

Churchill2004
07-20-2007, 02:30 AM
NH also has the Free State Project, probably the most effective pro-liberty activist movement ever. Ed Brown would be in a jail cell or dead if it weren't for the FSP, just as one example of something the Porcupines have done. Plus NH leans more libertarian than just about any other state (except maybe Alaska)- which is why it was chosen for the FSP.

Slugg
07-20-2007, 02:39 AM
This is good news! I really wish we could get Ron Paul's picture/name on the front page of all these newspapers as often as Hillarudy Mc.Bamson.

FreedomLover
07-20-2007, 02:56 AM
Western states are very freedom oriented, pro 2nd amendment, it makes sense that they back the only candidate who actually delivers on his promise of more freedom.

foofighter20x
07-20-2007, 03:21 AM
This is a bad statistic in that it doesn't gauge real support.

What you need instead is total number of donors.

It's a question of how many people put their money where their mouth is, not how much money they put up.

Do that and I think our numbers should be surprisingly higher, as most of our contributions come from small donors.

american.swan
07-20-2007, 04:31 AM
This is a bad statistic in that it doesn't gauge real support.

What you need instead is total number of donors.

It's a question of how many people put their money where their mouth is, not how much money they put up.

Do that and I think our numbers should be surprisingly higher, as most of our contributions come from small donors.

I agree with your assessment. I find it odd that the financial numbers seem to match the percentage the mass media are stating for support at this time.