PDA

View Full Version : Money bomb? For what reason today?

SonicInfinity
01-08-2008, 12:29 AM
A money bomb is fine, but people seem really motivated for this. What reason is there? I've been asleep, so I don't know what happened.

SonicInfinity
01-08-2008, 12:31 AM
blimp

JAHOGS
01-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Campaign E-mail

jrich4rpaul
It's the New Hampshire primary. It's Live Free or Die day. And we need ads all over the country. We only have 20 states covered so far and Super Tuesday is coming fast.

kushaze
The Live Free or Die motto of New Hampshire is similar to the message of Dr. Paul's campaign and since the internet will be full with so many Ron Paul supporters today, why not?

NerveShocker
01-08-2008, 12:35 AM
Several reasons really. The campaign just yesterday night asked for funds to help them out for Super Tuesday. Our plan is to continue donating today for the NH Primary and we're calling it the "Live Free Or Die" Money bomb/event. This is because it is NH's motto. Also every time there is a primary these forums are jam packed to record levels. We're taking advantage of this and making something big happen ;) Live Free Or Die!

Join the Live Free Or Die Money event! Donate now at www.RonPaul2008.com

SonicInfinity
01-08-2008, 12:36 AM
I see. Is this money event going to be that big? I'm maxed out already, unfortunately.

frasu
01-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Is this money event going to be that big?

It will be as big as we could make it. We usually do it big, let's just LIVE FREE!

$50 from me

NerveShocker
01-08-2008, 12:39 AM
Hopefully ;) we're using many things to our advantage. The campaign email, the Leno showing, encouragement from the Tucker attack, the NH primary day, and just support for Ron Paul of course ;) Hopefully these things combined will show results. I have suggested though that we extend it past 1 day as more people then will have time to join in. Plus we have never tried any several day money-bomb's, it might work quite well.

jrich4rpaul
01-08-2008, 12:39 AM
It'll be as big as we make it.

Runnerguy
01-08-2008, 12:44 AM
A money bomb is fine, but people seem really motivated for this. What reason is there? I've been asleep, so I don't know what happened.

Some bad pub came out on Ron(hitjob to take him out)

Some people where getting down and whining about what happened, I was pissed too but more so at the quitters for falling into the media plan to get us down. So we proposed a BS Bomb Lol.

I say anytime there's negative Ron news we reactivate it:)